Boy, 7, dies in apparent trespass shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod note:

Allright you guys please get back on topic, the belittle has to stop.

Thank you.

Yes I did - over 12 hours :) Based on your post timestamp... looks like you woke up from wrong side of the bed :dunno:

Thanks. I've been waiting for that. So - yea... it's the stupidity on both parties - the parents should been aware of Texan laws regarding gun and property. Muhs couples shouldn't be a trigger-happy hillybilly idiots.

:lol:

No kid deserved to be shot like an animal like that. I have trespassed on property as a kid before cuz I was stupid but I definitely didnt deserve to get shot for it!

Reread the article - "DeFoor said Sheila Muhs then called 911 and told the dispatcher: "They're out here tearing up the levee, so I shot them."

And from what the article had stated that the levee belonged to the subdivision and was not private property. Looks like the Muhs got :Owned:

And from what the article had stated that the levee belonged to the subdivision and was not private property. Looks like the Muhs got :Owned:

yup. stupid bums they are.

That's when you cite something, Jiro. There is a difference. And if you want to know the simple mathematics behind the principle, here you go:

Rates of children dying by guns in Germany
Rates of children dying by guns in America

Look carefully. Which one is higher?

Rates of school shootings in America
Rates of school shootings in Germany

Look carefully. Which one is higher?
No.... I'm asking you to simply show us why you think so along with source/reference/data. Not mathematic formula. Nice try though to make us do your homework. BTW - a few flaws in your simplistic statistic result - you're excluding quite a large # of variables. Since you're constantly bragging about your qualification in statistic course, I think you know enough what you just purposely excluded :cool2:

here's one for you that's pertinent to this issue. here you go -

-Number of gun owners in Texas
-Number of cases of justifiable armed self-defense incidents
-Number of cases of tragic shootings like this
-Number of cases of armed crimes

then look carefully. Which one is higher?

now do your homework and when I get back from Obama Fried Chicken - I expect the results that will satisfy me.... even if I may disagree with it (or not). :cool2:

It really is a very simple concept. Whichever one is higher has more deaths attributable to guns. That means that one of the poilcies on gun restriction isn't working very well.
it's a simple concept to me that if citizens are given unfettered access to armed protection along with trainings, the crimes go down. Illegal ownership goes down. We have already seen what failed in USA. It's those with tighter gun restrictions - hint D.C.

And the book is the source. Not everything comes from a Google search.
data regarding gun statistic are not usually found in book. It's online.... in government's database. Dontchaknow that everything's available online including PDF-version of books? Not everything comes from books either.

if you read the article carefully - it's not just a 7 years old child. They shot at GROUP of people - 5 years old girl, 7 years old boy, their father, and a family friend.

I find it distasteful as a gun owner because Muhs (the married couples who shot them) fired without warning. But the fact still remains that the people should be fully aware of Texas' law regarding gun laws and property. They should have double-checked with the property owner, law, and everything! Better safe than sorry!

Sure, that´s best safe is not visit Texas as a tourist.

That's why you're employed by US government... because we do not discriminate people based on race, gender, and disability. I think you're misunderstanding something. Discriminate means - they judge people based on race, gender, religion, etc. Background check is different from discrimination because the government's just checking for criminal record and psychological record - both are automatic disqualifications to owning a gun.

Sorry, your post make no sense. The law don´t care about their race, disablity and gender but judge their BACKGROUND to make sure either they can permit person a liesecne to buy a gun. That´s an exact what I tried to explain you because you brought up those word "discriminate" in your post #2 in first place.

The comparison you made is a fallicious because the gun is a material, not race, gender and disability.

I'm more concerned about people ILLEGALLY owning guns than dumb rednecks LEGALLY owning guns.

Exactly what I am tried to say in my first post... It shouldn't be legal to sell guns to people who look like that...

It´s children, I concern about.

Yes - our classes emphasize on that. Be smart. Be aware. Do not be trigger-happy. Use gun as LAST RESORT. etc. etc. etc. Why? because it's a serious business. Apparently - to these hillybilly couples... they're an embarrassment to us gun owners and to Texas.

Again, exactly what I am tried to say 'It shouldn't be legal to sell guns to people who look like that...'

Thank you for warning, I won´t visit Texas, know that there´re legal for ANY people like that, no matter what to buy guns without control their background. :cold: I was shock when I saw the pictures of married couple because they look like that they have NO common sense and look at their warning sign. A boy would be alive if Texas authorities use their common sense and check their background and also their home...and won´t give them liesence to buy a gun.

Sorry but you do not deserve to say anything like that. First of all - you don't like guns. You don't own one. Therefore - you cannot make a comment like that.

The fact, here in Germany and Europe countries, we don´t do like that when we know it´s legal to own a gun in Germany.

why? We did our part. We spent BILLIONS and BILLIONS on it. We provided MILLIONS of dollars, equipment and training to Mexico. Now Mexico needs to do their part and stop bitching. Mexican government and its police force are nothing but bunch of fat corrupted pigs.

It´s no excuse to blame anything but there´re have fault on both sides, not just one side.

You are NOT UNDERSTANDING the issue that gun restriction does not solve anything. This is something that we have better common sense than German government. :cool2:

Common sense? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: US Gun control law is toooooooo weak.... How many shot in the USA to compare with Germany shot since January 2009 ?

Let's see....this happened in the U.S., right? It wasn't in Germany.
Yep, my map clearly places Texas in the United States. Looks like lower restrictions don't solve anything, either.:cool2:

Yeah, I thought we are here to talk about Texas, not the whole USA. I really have no idea why Jiro brought those word up to compare "America" with "Germany" when the thread is about 7 years old boy shot by Texans.... :dunno2:

really? That contradicts to your comment you made while back regarding Liebling. We all know that you're protective of Liebling. :cool2:

Huh? who is "we all know..."? All what I know is your own word, not other... It doesn´t mean that Jillio protect me because she quoted your response post toward me for want to tell you something. I did the same as well for quote the poster´s post toward other poster for want to say something. :roll:

This Forum is public that we can quote ANY poster´s posts toward other posters´ posts...

Thanks. I've been waiting for that. So - yea... it's the stupidity on both parties - the parents should been aware of Texan laws regarding gun and property. Muhs couples shouldn't be a trigger-happy hillybilly idiots.

No, all what I see is Muhs couple are VERY stupid and lack of common sense to shoot family, not family. It killed one of family is 7 years old boy... *shake my head* I would blame Texas authority for make stupid law to allow ALL Texans own gun without control their background.

No.... I'm asking you to simply show us why you think so along with source/reference/data. Not mathematic formula. Nice try though to make us do your homework. BTW - a few flaws in your simplistic statistic result - you're excluding quite a large # of variables. Since you're constantly bragging about your qualification in statistic course, I think you know enough what you just purposely excluded :cool2:

now do your homework and when I get back from Obama Fried Chicken - I expect the results that will satisfy me.... even if I may disagree with it (or not). :cool2:

it's a simple concept to me that if citizens are given unfettered access to armed protection along with trainings, the crimes go down. Illegal ownership goes down. We have already seen what failed in USA. It's those with tighter gun restrictions - hint D.C.

data regarding gun statistic are not usually found in book. It's online.... in government's database. Dontchaknow that everything's available online including PDF-version of books? Not everything comes from books either.

You are the one who brought up to compare America with Germany, not us. Jillio questioned you but you changed and asked her question about Texas... Please stick AMERICA and answer Jillio´s question because you are the one who use those word "AMERICA", not Texas.

You would have to be a complete fucktard if you KNEW who you were shooting at...perhas they have extremely poor vision as they would know they see a group of people trespassing but dont know what kind of people there. If they are actually trespassing for a reason, then kids shouldnt be involved there.

So in a way, it is actually both of their faults...the group and the couple. If the group saw the sign there, then should NOT trespass there. As for the couple, shooting the people especially the kid in the head and then dialing 911 telling them that they shot the people which didnt even think it was a kid.

Judging from the photos I seen...they are absolutely stupid white trash fucks. Even creating a sign like that has got to show that you got serious mental problems. I am very sorry for the boy's life over the stupid trespassing issue. A certain individual who owns a property with a warning sign should show responsibility. FIRST call the cops. If they keep trespassing INTO your house, then you have the right to shoot them. Otherwise if they are still outside. Stay where you are until the cops arrive.

Did they follow any of their responsibility? Nope. Instead, they saw them, shot afew of them especially the kid in the head then the guy trade the gun to his wife to shoot others acting like it was a shooting game to them as the group ran into horror. Then they call the cops as the boy's body was laying there as no one could anything because afraid of of those couple might shoot them again if they get anywhere near the boy.

So the cops do have the right to arrest them because they did not follow what was required when someone violates the sign to trespassing or anything like that. COPS MUST COME FIRST before using the gun when something gets much worse than just trespassing into the person's property.

Common sense? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: US Gun control law is toooooooo weak.... How many shot in the USA to compare with Germany shot since January 2009 ?

Sadly, this is quite true. Even Japan have the tightest gun law there so...most used murder weapon there is knives. Guns are much worse than knives, obviously.

Common sense? US Gun control law is toooooooo weak.... How many shot in the USA to compare with Germany shot since January 2009 ? >>>>> it's suppose to be weak like that. We look at other issues seriously instead of strict gun control.. such as mental issues.

I reread the article and noticed something significant

Authorities said the couple fired after they mistakenly thought the group was trespassing on their property.

It seems to me that the group wasnt trespassing in the first place?! :shock:

Last edited:
Authorities said the couple fired after they mistakenly thought the group was trespassing on their property.

It seems to me that the group werent trespassing in the first place?! :shock:

*shrugs* Like I said, the couple are stupid white trash fucks.

It seems to me that the group werent trespassing in the first place?! :shock:

another reason why they should put up the fence. if the fence is there, then they can til who is on their property and who isn't. I think everyone who want to put that horrible sign up should be required to pay for fencing for people's safety. It's still not right to shot people on their property unless it is self defense (that is, they know they are about to get hurt) , but they really need to cage themselves in like they are wild dogs.

We are talking about kids killed with guns, Jiro, and school shootings. None of those variables apply.

And I will ask you, as well: support that with statistics. And when I mentioned a book, I was talking about the logical sequence and the fact that the things I mentioned can be compared. The rationale is all there. See, you don't even know what I'm talking about, yet continually feel the need to correct me about a topic you don't even have an understanding of.

Now back to the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back