Boy, 7, dies in apparent trespass shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see....this happened in the U.S., right? It wasn't in Germany.
actually - my comment's toward to Liebling... not you. You don't have to butt in to help her. She's grown up enough to stand on her own feet :)

Yep, my map clearly places Texas in the United States. Looks like lower restrictions don't solve anything, either.:cool2:

You might want to back it up but that's for another debate :)

actually - my comment's toward to Liebling... not you. You don't have to butt in to help her. She's grown up enough to stand on her own feet :)

Public forum.

You might want to back it up but that's for another debate :)

This child's death backs it up. U.S. has fewer restrictions than Germany. This kid was killed in the U.S. Kid being killed is most definately a problem in my eyes. Lesser restrictions didn't prevent it. Problem has not been solved. Simple matter of logic.

This child's death backs it up. U.S. has fewer restrictions than Germany. This kid was killed in the U.S. Simple matter of logic.

and didn't you recall about a tighter gun restriction in Germany where a child has gone on shooting rampage? that didn't work either. Simple matter of logic as well.

and didn't you recall about a tighter gun restriction in Germany where a child has gone on shooting rampage? that didn't work either. Simple matter of logic as well.

One as compared to how many in U.S.? How about how many children have been killed by guns in the U.S. in the year of 2009 alone as compared to the number of children killed by guns in Germany in 2009? I think the conclusion I made will stand.

One as compared to how many in U.S.? How about how many children have been killed by guns in the U.S. in the year of 2009 alone as compared to the number of children killed by guns in Germany in 2009? I think the conclusion I made will stand.

you should know in statistic course - it's incomparable. :cool2:

really? Did you always tell me to stop hiding behind the skirt? Talk about double standard... :hmm:

I'm not hiding behind anything. My post is right there, and I am not bringing any other member into it. You are.:cool2: Making a statement of fact is not hiding behind anything. This is a public forum.

I'm not hiding behind anything. My post is right there, and I am not bringing any other member into it. You are.:cool2: Making a statement of fact is not hiding behind anything. This is a public forum.

really? That contradicts to your comment you made while back regarding Liebling. We all know that you're protective of Liebling. :cool2:

really? That contradicts to your comment you made while back regarding Liebling. We all know that you're protective of Liebling. :cool2:

Off topic. Liebling didn't have anything to do with my post. Did you get enough sleep last night?

Back on track.....a 7 year old child shot to death in TX. for "trespassing".

Off topic. Liebling didn't have anything to do with my post. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Yes I did - over 12 hours :) Based on your post timestamp... looks like you woke up from wrong side of the bed :dunno:

Back on track.....a 7 year old child shot to death in TX. for "trespassing".
Thanks. I've been waiting for that. So - yea... it's the stupidity on both parties - the parents should been aware of Texan laws regarding gun and property. Muhs couples shouldn't be a trigger-happy hillybilly idiots.

Yes I did - over 12 hours :) Based on your post timestamp... looks like you woke up from wrong side of the bed :dunno:

Thanks. I've been waiting for that. So - yea... it's the stupidity on both parties - the parents should been aware of Texan laws regarding gun and property. Muhs couples shouldn't be a trigger-happy hillybilly idiots.

Yeah, I imagine that is what the prison officials will tell them when they serve out their sentence for manslaughter.

I think it will get worst. it always does. then goes back to normal..

you know in Japanese, they had lot of wars involving swords. It seem that war gotten less as more guns came into the picture. I suppose they were afraid of it. That's my opinion

Yeah, I imagine that is what the prison officials will tell them when they serve out their sentence for manslaughter.

for some odd, random reason - I got a chilly feeling that Aryan Clan @ prison will be recruiting them.... :cold:

yes hon, it is. But since you're insisting that it does... source? argument? data?

What are you talking about??? I told you to compare the rates of two different sets of data. And the conclusion will be the same. If you want a source for how they can be compared, I would suggest a book on statistics and a book on logical thinking.

Stop attempting to complicate something this simple in order to attempt to appear to be deep thinking. It never works for you.

for some odd, random reason - I got a chilly feeling that Aryan Clan @ prison will be recruiting them.... :cold:

They are probably already life time members.:shock: I doubt seriously that jail will be a new experience for these two.

What are you talking about??? I told you to compare the rates of two different sets of data. And the conclusion will be the same. If you want a source for how they can be compared, I would suggest a book on statistics and a book on logical thinking.

Stop attempting to complicate something this simple in order to attempt to appear to be deep thinking. It never works for you.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I KNEW you'd say that!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Such a contradiction..... I can name you many of your posts of you demanding us to show the reference/source/proof and we did it for you. Now you're telling us to read the book of ------ whenever we ask you for source?

:hmm:

major difference - she had no legal reason to defend her property since you weren't on her property. :)

That's where you are wrong there, it was on her property, her son moved in with her while the divorce was in processing...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I KNEW you'd say that!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: Such a contradiction..... I can name you many of your posts of you demanding us to show the reference/source/proof and we did it for you. Now you're telling us to read the book of ------ whenever we ask you for source?

:hmm:

That's when you cite something, Jiro. There is a difference. And if you want to know the simple mathematics behind the principle, here you go:

Rates of children dying by guns in Germany
Rates of children dying by guns in America

Look carefully. Which one is higher?

Rates of school shootings in America
Rates of school shootings in Germany

Look carefully. Which one is higher?

It really is a very simple concept. Whichever one is higher has more deaths attributable to guns. That means that one of the poilcies on gun restriction isn't working very well.

And the book is the source. Not everything comes from a Google search.

Back on topic, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back