Boy, 7, dies in apparent trespass shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Germany is an around half size of Texas.

Texas´s population is 24 million and Germany´s population is over 82 million.

I guess you didn't understand me. I'm referring to GEOGRAPHICAL SIZE. Beside you're comparing Germany to a country which is 28x bigger than Germany and 4x more people than Germany and a far more racial diversity than Germany. Per Capita Percentage means nothing to me when you're ignoring SEVERAL IMPORTANT VARIABLES that explain a HUGE DIFFERENCE between those countries.

I'm sorry but it's not my responsibility for your misunderstanding. Please do not assume that I know what you're talking about because your understanding of English language and my understanding of English language are different.

Literacy Test. Do you know what Literacy Test is? It means if you can read and write (as well as speak and listen). Why in the world would you need to test a potential gun owner for their literacy? :crazy:

Read/Know how to follow the law and common sense to be responsible gun owner like what I did with driving theroy test... I answer over 200 questions how to follow the law and common sense. I passed it.

I thought you don´t know what test is about because you repeat to ask me questions...

Just check their criminal record, that´s all without control their common sense? It´s :crazy:

I do think we need alittle more safety, but taking guns away is not the answer. We have banned many things here before and it never seem to work 100%

I don't mind the testing.. I think most people do have to have a gun permit in order to get a gun.

btw, in FL they require by law that pools must be fenced.

Read/Know how to follow the law and common sense to be responsible gun owner like what I did with driving theroy test... I answer over 200 questions how to follow the law and common sense. I passed it.

I thought you don´t know what test is about because you repeat to ask me questions...

Just check their criminal record, that´s all without control their common sense? It´s :crazy:

again....... WHAT IS COMMON SENSE??? HOW DO YOU TEST FOR COMMON SENSE??? Give me EXAMPLES. Remember - your understanding of English language is DIFFERENT from our understanding of English language. Help us understand you

ummm, I really don't think common sense really have anything to do with this. The Muhs would pass the test with no problem and still hold on what they think is their rights. That is trespassing means you will get shot. Which is why I think fencing should be required to keep kids away and they would go to jail for shooting anything outside of their fence on self defense and go to jail for shooting at a minor. (with fencing, they will be able to get a closer look to see if it is a minor inside their fence because it is hard to see at distance).. they should also be required to install a working motion sensor lights as well.

1983 is a VERY LONG TIME ago. time has changed. law has changed. Since you are not willing to educate yourself with basic laws, then you are being a disrespectful tourist. Whenever & Wherever I visit any country, I read their basic laws for my and their safety. Please be a smart and respectful tourist and read the country's law before you visit. Thank you :ty: btw - since you use common sense... it's a common sense that this does not usually happen in Texas' famous metropolitan cities like Houston, Dallas, etc.

For 1000000th time, HOW DO YOU TEST FOR COMMON SENSE???? You still have not answered my question for past several posts.

Really? it was happened last year. I assume that it still the same...

Texas man cleared in shooting of 2 men - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

:crazy:

It´s okay for the Texas neighbor to kill burglaries for tempt to break in other house? :crazy: It´s not self defence... :shake my head:

Really? it was happened last year. I assume that it still the same...

Texas man cleared in shooting of 2 men - Crime & courts - MSNBC.com

:crazy:

It´s okay for the Texas neighbor to kill burglaries for tempt to break in other house? :crazy: It´s not self defence... :shake my head:

What's the matter? It's pretty simple to me - they were criminals breaking into somebody's house. If criminals have common sense, they shouldn't break into somebody's house especially when Texas has law that allows homeowner to shoot at intruders. :dunno:

ummm, I really don't think common sense really have anything to do with this. The Muhs would pass the test with no problem and still hold on what they think is their rights. That is trespassing means you will get shot. Which is why I think fencing should be required to keep kids away and they would go to jail for shooting anything outside of their fence on self defense and go to jail for shooting at a minor.

:jaw:

I do think we need alittle more safety, but taking guns away is not the answer. We have banned many things here before and it never seem to work 100%

I don't mind the testing.. I think most people do have to have a gun permit in order to get a gun.

btw, in FL they require by law that pools must be fenced.

Absolutely. I agree that we do need more safety awareness programs. We need more awareness programs like they do with sex education and drug education. I'm disappointed to notice that America is not very big on "awareness" program. It would be nice if they bombard the tv with awareness commercials rather than upcoming sexually-charged tv teen shows.

What's the matter? It's pretty simple to me - they were criminals breaking into somebody's house. If criminals have common sense, they shouldn't break into somebody's house especially when Texas has law that allows homeowner to shoot at intruders. :dunno:

the burglaries did not threat a man... A man is inside the house to shot burgies from other property... this is not self defense... that´s why I disagree with Texas law.

the burglaries did not threat a man... A man is inside the house to shot burgies from other property... this is not self defense... that´s why I disagree with Texas law.

actually - it's the jury who acquitted him. Technically - that man did not have a justifiable cause to shoot them. The Texas law did not allow him to shoot at them. that's why he was brought to trial. The jury has acquitted him. Blame the jury, not Texas law.

but you don't know that when they enter, do you know how many kids been kidnapped for sex trafficking and molesting? Sometimes that is what enter the parents head when an intruder enter a house. It is very dumb thing to enter a house to steal.

in fact, we had a local a few years ago where a man knifed the whole family just to molest a little girl.

Has anyone aside from Jiro bothered to read ---->post #90? <----

There's some very important data that doesn't give the Muh's much credibility, but according to the extra news articles, very important facts

- The family was fired on at around 9PM at night. I searched Houston at night on google, and came up with this picture:
k43.pbase.com/u44/sschulz/large/28809985.HoustonAtNight.jpg

1242117194053966500.jpg

Note that this is Houston in the CITY. How much darker could it get outside in the country wherever the Muhs live?
Remember they are somewhere on the outskirts, there's probably little street lamps or lights.

- Male and Female Muh both shot once (2 shots total)
- Jr. Boy "legally" seemed like he was a victim of collateral damage. One news article says he was sitting in the back seat when he got shot. Meaning, there's probably little next to no chance the Muhs even saw the kid!
- Shot at 40 yards distance : this is 40 yards.
30806010copy1hq.jpg

This isn't to make the Muh's innocent since they still did reckless shooting, but the fact remains that THIS IS AT NIGHT!! The kid might have never got shot at if it was day, possibly!

Last edited:
but you don't know that when they enter, do you know how many kids been kidnapped for sex trafficking and molesting? Sometimes that is what enter the parents head when an intruder enter a house. It is very dumb thing to enter a house to steal.

in fact, we had a local a few years ago where a man knifed the whole family just to molest a little girl.

I just did some digging. Interesting....

The Self Defense Laws Of Texas
Protection of the Property of Others
"A person is justified in using force or deadly force against another to protect the property of a third person if he reasonably believes he would be justified to use similar force to protect his own property, and he reasonably believes that there existed an attempt or actual commission of the crime of theft or criminal mischief."

"Also, a person is justified in using force or deadly force if he reasonably believes that the third person has requested his protection of property; or he has a legal duty to protect the property; or the third person whose property he is protecting is his spouse, parent or child."

Looks like I'm wrong on my part. Looks like that neighbor did have a justifiable cause to shoot them. Beside - criminals should have common sense not to rob a house especially in a gun-friendly state!!

Isn't it your state as well? You might want to double-check on Ohio's CCW law... Looks like I know more about your state's law than you. Ironic....

1. according to AD's rule - you were supposed to cite the source that you just posted
2. I'm not sure why you highlighted number A. What are you trying to tell me? Did you know that Ohio is rated as 80% gun-friendly state?
3. Open Carry is unrestricted under Ohio state law.
4. CCW license is granted to resident on shall-issue basis.
5. I am legally-allowed to carry CCW in your state :cool2:
6. My statement stands correct - you and Cheri have most likely walked past at least a thousand of LAWFULLY-ARMED CCW citizens in your life.

Please educate yourself on Ohio CCW law

Apologies. I was a bit distracted last night due to the loss of a dear friend. A quick Google search will, however, confirm the information I posted.

We weren't discussing open carry; we were discussing concealed carry. If one is carrying a weapon openly, then it is obvious to all that they have a weapon. One would not have to guess who has a weapon and who doesn't as they pass them on the street. You stated that Cheri no doubt passed thousands of people on the street who were legally carrying a concealed weapon. I posted the information to show you that your assumption was incorrect.

Given your vigilante attitude regarding concealed carry and your right to fire on anyone, it concerns me a great deal that you are permitted to carry a weapon in my state.

And your assumtption regarding the number of persons walking down the street with a concealed weapon is nothing more that projection on your part. You are projecting your vigilante attittude on all other citizens, and I thank God that the majority certainly do not feel the need to have a gun in their possession when they are on the way to the post office to mail a letter.

I see that you're most likely being coached by Jillio :lol: That's ok. Here's a few serious flaws in your logic (and Jillio's) -

1. Germany and USA are 2 completely different countries in terms of cultural difference, racial diversity, geographical factors, and several other variables.
2. these statistics above are largely caused by CRIMINALS WITH ILLEGAL GUNS (which can be lowered if gun restriction is eased down)

Nice try but your argument is very weak. See my post #95. Nobody commented on it. I'm beginning to wonder how you and Jillio are any different from abortion pro-lifers.... :hmm:

First of all, Liebling doesn't need my coaching. She does very well on her own, thank you.

And secondly, your paranoia that she is being coached by me is just another indication of your unrealistic attitude toward people being out to get you.

And, yes, they are different. One has fewer childhood deaths, as well as fewer adult deaths, as the direct result of firearms. We should be asking ourselves, as a society, how we can achieve those lowered statistics that are evident in all other Westernized countries. Rather than making statements regarding how statistically insignificant the 183 deaths of children in one state alone are.

1983 is a VERY LONG TIME ago. time has changed. law has changed. Since you are not willing to educate yourself with basic laws, then you are being a disrespectful tourist. Whenever & Wherever I visit any country, I read their basic laws for my and their safety. Please be a smart and respectful tourist and read the country's law before you visit. Thank you :ty: btw - since you use common sense... it's a common sense that this does not usually happen in Texas' famous metropolitan cities like Houston, Dallas, etc.

For 1000000th time, HOW DO YOU TEST FOR COMMON SENSE???? You still have not answered my question for past several posts.

Yeah, times have changed and laws have changed. There are more children killed by gunfire now in the state of Texas, in the United States as a whole, that were killed in 1983. The fact that the deaths are increasing is a blatant statement that something is wrong, terribly wrong.

please educate yourself more on details of those math. Majority of cases are caused by CRIMINALS WITH ILLEGAL GUNS such as robberies, gang wars, drug wars, etc. It's not hard to understand, right?

How can we protect ourself against CRIMINALS WITH ILLEGAL GUNS? What's your solution for that? Please tell me

Vigilanteism certainly isn't the answer. This article proves that. As well as the statistics that show that when a gun is kept in the home, that gun is far more likely to kill a family member or friend of the family than a criminal attempting to do harm.

Has anyone aside from Jiro bothered to read ---->post #90? <----

There's some very important data that doesn't give the Muh's much credibility, but according to the extra news articles, very important facts

- The family was fired on at around 9PM at night. I searched Houston at night on google, and came up with this picture:
k43.pbase.com/u44/sschulz/large/28809985.HoustonAtNight.jpg

1242117194053966500.jpg

Note that this is Houston in the CITY. How much darker could it get outside in the country wherever the Muhs live?
Remember they are somewhere on the outskirts, there's probably little street lamps or lights.

- Male and Female Muh both shot once (2 shots total)
- Jr. Boy "legally" seemed like he was a victim of collateral damage. One news article says he was sitting in the back seat when he got shot. Meaning, there's probably little next to no chance the Muhs even saw the kid!
- Shot at 40 yards distance : this is 40 yards.
30806010copy1hq.jpg

This isn't to make the Muh's innocent since they still did reckless shooting, but the fact remains that THIS IS AT NIGHT!! The kid might have never got shot at if it was day, possibly!

There is virtually no justification for shooting at people who are not on your property, nor posing any threat to you. Period. Time of day is not an issue. Whether or not they saw a child in the car is not an issue. There is no justification under the law of any state, nor from a logical perspective, of the fact the a family was shot at on a road. None whatsoever. To attempt any explanation is to undermine the importance of this child's death, and the total disregard for life displayed by this couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back