body piercings!!!

compLicaTed

Reaction score
i'm seriously debating with myself about getting a triangle done.... umm, down there yea. and getting my breasts done. anyone got any suggestions or advice? lol...

uh explain yourself better please.......well all i know is that belly and tongue piercings are very popular!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
uh explain yourself better please.......well all i know is that belly and tongue piercings are very popular!

Second that...I know that the tongue and belly piercings are the rage now. Before, it was the nose piercing and eyebrows as well. Now others as well....I have my nose and tongue pierced. It's mentioned in another thread, but can't remember where it is. :-X

Just make sure you make the right decision. ;)

Originally posted by compLicaTed
i'm seriously debating with myself about getting a triangle done.... umm, down there yea. and getting my breasts done. anyone got any suggestions or advice? lol...

A triangle on your clit? :p

Re: Re: body piercings!!!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
A triangle on your clit? :p

:lol: I don't know if you were being sarcastic or geniunely unsure of what she meant by 'triangle' piercing. It meant getting both her breast nipples done PLUS her clit -- imagine the shape it is in. ;):naughty:

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Second that...I know that the tongue and belly piercings are the rage now. Before, it was the nose piercing and eyebrows as well. Now others as well....I have my nose and tongue pierced. It's mentioned in another thread, but can't remember where it is. :-X

Just make sure you make the right decision. ;)

im thinking to get nose pierce .... but want to know if is it hurt ?

Originally posted by daprilz
im thinking to get nose pierce .... but want to know if is it hurt ?

daprilz.. I had my nose pierced.. it doesn't hurt to have it pierced at all. However I don't have the nose stud on anymore because it can be bothersome when you are an active person like playing sports and doing outdoors things. They do not put any local "freezing" to puncture the hole.. however it is not painful.

sounds interesting - just make sure you get it PROFESSIONALLY done :) No self-inflicted piercings missy! :P

off point - i didnt experience a lot of pain when i got my labret done, im looking to get more places done but i havent decided where or anything.. Tattoos however.. are easier.. =X

It's my opinion, but I think it is a waste of money. I rather spend that money on going on vacation. LOL. I am a travelling person.

waterrats -- yes thats what shes referring to -- nips and clit piercings hence her saying "triangle"

Complicated -- go for it if thats what u want and i agree with pinkster -- get it professionally done and be sure the piercer is certified and has a reputation for being experienced and is a professional -- i know it can be difficult to know where a GOOD piercer is -- ask around and find out if any names stands out -- go to their business and look around -- i guess thats the best suggestion and thoughts i have for u

good luck!

Make sure the tattoo artist and the body piercing artist is certified.. when I had both my nose pierced and my tattoos done.. I made sure they were certified and province-approved. I'm from Canada.. you can make sure they're state-approved. :D

I am not so attracted to body piercings even thought i got my tongue pierced just for the experience.. but i am more in favor of tattoos..

haha i've already gotten a reference from a friend and a major discount at this store in huntsville... hmm... and yes, a triangle within a triangle lmao.

oh, and nose piercings don't hurt... at first i was sensitive to it but i stuck through with it and it's perfectly fine now (i've had it for about 4 years now) freaky, about those studs, if you're an active person you shouldn't be playing with your jewelry on anyway haha. i ignore that rule though, just simply because it's in my nature, and because i get those studs that have a twist in them (that are MEANT for noserings) and they don't bother me at all. i have a small spike on my nose right now, haha. and about the labret :( when i first got it it was a bit tricky to manage but after a couple of weeks it pretty much healed. i wish pinkster never took hers off (it was totally perfect on her) but lol its understandable... and the tongue ring, it hurt like a bitch at first. but after a couple of days you'll just love it haha it's VERY *ahem* useful. i've gotten rave reviews ;) :o

Last edited:
Well, for me... Hmm.. I had my first piercing when I was 18, which was my belly button, then afterwards I was thinking of getting my nipple done, and I had it done, it didn't hurt at all, but a hour later or two hours, it starts to hurt, but not too much. After several months later, I decided to remove it cuz it starts to be a pain in the ass while wearing a bra, and it rubs, bandaids works but sometimes it annoys me. I really want to get another piercing but not sure, and NO its not DOWN THERE!! I would NEVER EVER do that. :eek:

Originally posted by Fly Free
waterrats -- yes thats what shes referring to -- nips and clit piercings hence her saying "triangle"

Complicated -- go for it if thats what u want and i agree with pinkster -- get it professionally done and be sure the piercer is certified and has a reputation for being experienced and is a professional -- i know it can be difficult to know where a GOOD piercer is -- ask around and find out if any names stands out -- go to their business and look around -- i guess thats the best suggestion and thoughts i have for u

good luck!

:) I agree with you about ensuring the person doing the piercings is a professional and certifitable. I have had my nose and tongue done at a professional salon that does body piercings. A friend of mine had her nose pierced at the local chemist (pharmacy) and they weren't professional nor certifitable in doing those jobs of piercings. My friend, Joy, ended up with a bad infection on her nose due to improper piercings. I have advised her that next time should she decide to go for it again, she go to a reputable/professional place rather than the local chemist. The chemist only dispenses medications and over the counter medications as well.

Originally posted by compLicaTed
oh, and nose piercings don't hurt... at first i was sensitive to it but i stuck through with it and it's perfectly fine now (i've had it for about 4 years now) freaky, about those studs, if you're an active person you shouldn't be playing with your jewelry on anyway haha. i ignore that rule though, just simply because it's in my nature, and because i get those studs that have a twist in them (that are MEANT for noserings) and they don't bother me at all. i have a small spike on my nose right now, haha. and about the labret :( when i first got it it was a bit tricky to manage but after a couple of weeks it pretty much healed. i wish pinkster never took hers off (it was totally perfect on her) but lol its understandable... and the tongue ring, it hurt like a bitch at first. but after a couple of days you'll just love it haha it's VERY *ahem* useful. i've gotten rave reviews ;) :o

Heh...yeah, I got my tongue done 2 years ago -- it didn't hurt when first done, but after a few hours, my tongue began to swell to double its size! It did hurt for a couple of days, had difficulty talking due to my swollen tongue, heh. Plus, I had no way of eating solid food and taking the risk of chewing/biting my tongue in the process, so I had soup and pureed food for the first 4 days...
Now 2 years down the road, I'm fine with it now. No problems with talking nor eating! ;) Only once in a while, I do bite on the stud if I pushed my tongue to the side too far. I love playing with the stud in the tongue when I'm either bored or focused on a task at work -- people would take double looks and ask or talk about the stud.

Back