BlackBerry® Curve™ 8900 from T-Mobile is out

MYMDA2007

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Link at Unsupported Browser

What do you think ? I am very tempting to get one someday.:hmm:

BTW, look for cheaper other sellers out there (gOOgle).

dg

I bought one. I just renewed my existing plan for another two years and got it for $299 with a $100 rebate, which will end up being $199. My monthly plan is the same at $29.99 for unlimited data. I'm grandfathered in the old price plan, so if you create a new account, you will be at the current rate, which is $39.99 a month.

Oh yeah, the 8900 is nice! It's faster, better screen resolution, and feels lighter.

The blackberry 8900 looks exactly like the Blackberry Bold under AT&T. It's just a T-mobile version of blackberry, anyway.

The blackberry 8900 looks exactly like the Blackberry Bold under AT&T. It's just a T-mobile version of blackberry, anyway.

Not really, BB 8900 is successor of BB 8300 series, known as Curve but no 3G support and little slow CPU than Bold.

Guys,

I just bought new T-Mobile Blackberry 8900 is on the way by this week or so, I'm so excited to get one BB first time in my life also I have been reading forums, reviews, etc.. about this hot BB 8900 is right choice for me.

T-Mo offered me 4 payment installment divide by $140.00 that is about $35 bucks billed on my T-Mo bills which is cool and said that I am qualified for upgrade new phone.

I choice no voice rate plan, I get data unlimited for web and emails for $39.99 also unlimited text messages for $14.99 and insurance $6.00 that total about $61-68 with some fee and taxes every monthly.

FYI,

You can get T-Mobile BB 8900 for $49.99 with mail-in rebate $100.00 off link at BlackBerry Curve 8900 on sale for just $49 (no joke)

OR get BB 8900 for free !!! after mail-in rebate link at [ame=http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Curve-8900-Titanium-T-Mobile/dp/B001PR21A4/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1235541943&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: BlackBerry Curve 8900 Phone, Titanium (T-Mobile): Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

Be warning with their terms and condition, I called T-Mobile to see if they accept offer price match from online retailers, they said no and tell me to read their terms and condition not by under T-mobile service agreement, so I bought it from straight to T-mobile upgrade dept.

Look like this is good for first time buyer and no add line or will stiff penalty.

34xku9x.jpg

reviews BB 8900 link at T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8900 Smartphone Review | CrackBerry.com :dance2:

Anyway I will try print-out rebate $100 off along with my new phone that would cost me $40.00 :)

pg

Last edited:
I'm wait for BB 9630, it will expected to release in next month for Verizon.

Myself have 8900 and I am happy user...

It even support Sign Mail, PAH!

I able to check the Sign Mail instead come to computer (Desktop or laptop) to checking on sign mail to see what the message say for me

Again, 8900 is same as bold but it different kind version and again 3G is important? No... 4G is matter important to me this moment and beside that is new network. So I will get that 4G on blackberry when its ready to come.

I'm wait for BB 9630, it will expected to release in next month for Verizon.

Cool...I am stick with T-mobile (long time user) and BB 9630 is almost same as 8900 and Bold too, plus no wifi for 9630 not sure about it.

review link 9630 vs Bold at Niagara vs Bold - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

As long we are deafies with BB users that is all matter :)

Hope you like with 9630 near the future.

pg

Myself have 8900 and I am happy user...

It even support Sign Mail, PAH!

I able to check the Sign Mail instead come to computer (Desktop or laptop) to checking on sign mail to see what the message say for me

Again, 8900 is same as bold but it different kind version and again 3G is important? No... 4G is matter important to me this moment and beside that is new network. So I will get that 4G on blackberry when its ready to come.

I believe that Bold will release to tmobile after when RIM add 1700 MHz to make 3G to get worked.

EDGE is slow so far than 3G, 200 kbps vs. 3 mbps.

Back