Black Pastor: If Black Lives Matter, Why Are More Blacks Killed By Abortion Than By The Police?

rockin'robin

Reaction score
A black pastor has a probing question for African-Americans, saying that violence against black people via abortion is worse than violence against black Americans from the police.

“In the past year, 136 young Black men have been killed in confrontations with police. However, the hypocrisy of the left is revealed in that, they ignore the continuing slaughter of innocent Black babies,” says Walter Hoye, President of the Issues4Life Foundation. “Neither should be ignored.”

“Totaling 20.4 million since Roe v. Wade and 429,000 in 2015, that’s 3,154 times as many Black lives taken by abortion each year as are killed by the police. Yet pro-choicers scream at the thought of defunding Planned Parenthood and its $550 million dollar a year government subsidy for its genocidal mission,” Hoye continues. “Meanwhile, the media ignores the contradictions between this harsh reality and the promises of the left, who fail to notice the suicidal implications for their own political futures.”

Hoye interviewed Dennis Howard, President of the Movement for a Better America, one on one to dig deeper. The conversation was eye opening.

Howard, who has written extensively on abortion demographics and shares his research with Black Pro-Life leaders, says: “Since 1992, Blacks have consistently voted 90% or more for Democratic candidates, delivering majorities of 10 million votes or more for the Democrats in presidential years. Which means that for their opponents to win, they have to garner 65% or more of the rest of the vote.”

“That’s next to impossible, as both McCain and Romney found out,” Howard added. “”The flaw in this strategy is that abortion has taken such a huge toll on future Black voters that the chances of continued success of this strategy are dim. More than half of those 20.4 million innocent Black babies killed by abortion would be of voting age today. That means at least 10 million missing young Black voters, and a serious dent in future Democrat margins.”

Still, Howard’s concern is not politics, but life.

Howard says, “It is simply ironic that, without abortion, the Democrats would be a shoo-in. So why do they persist in supporting what is clearly a genocidal policy? I once was a lifelong Democrat, but they lost me when the Clintons came along and signed on to their pro-abortion platform, which I saw as disastrous not just for Blacks, but for the whole country.”

From Hoye’s perspective, ending abortion is a matter of survival now. He concludes: “I can’t quit, the future of my people depends on meeting the needs of our women and children.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/19/...blacks-killed-by-abortion-than-by-the-police/

they do NOT negate each other

is it really a numbers game?

black lives matter was formed for a specific reason, and issue
nothing is stopping anyone else forming groups to fight abortion within the black community.

how has the pastors fight in that very issue been moving along...i'm sure allot of work has to be done..
besides wag a finger at others doing what they are doing for the issue they formed themselves to address.

go out take the streets for murdered babies....
DO IT pastor with your followers get out there and make it happen...

BLM is only addressing the racial profiling that is common practice by law enforcement agencies that happened for many decades, also they are destroying the black communities and earn more money for imprison unfortunate people in private prison, also Nixon's drug policies are blamed for that too.

Most drug addicts are white but most law enforcement agencies went after black people, most of time.

The abortion is none of my business and it looks like most black mothers or families usually have poor family planning due to inequality, also most of abortion are from poor families or poor single mothers.

The pastor have to understand that it is the women's bodies that if something does not go right with their pregnancies or could not afford to have babies because they were poor. Usually there were young girls who get pregnant and were left by themselves from ex-boyfriends or family members. It is hard decision for women to make choices. No one should tell women no matter what color of their skins what they should do or not to do. They have a right to make decisions, not the pastor. I understand his feeling about Black Lives matter but Black women are united with other diverse women especially White women, too, who need abortions for reasons. They have reasons why they need that abortions. :(

More blacks are still killed by other blacks and more whites were killed by police than blacks anyway so...it isn't a race issue. It's a media issue. Nobody was properly informed about such incidents.

More blacks are still killed by other blacks and more whites were killed by police than blacks anyway so...it isn't a race issue. It's a media issue. Nobody was properly informed about such incidents.

Not by ratio, black population is 13% in US but they are more likely to be killed by police officers than white people in ratio.

According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. population. As The Post noted in a new analysis published last week, that means black Americans are 2.5 times as likely as white Americans to be shot and killed by police officers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.be835d5e2c89

There is also cultural differences between white and black that cause the numbers to vary so much between the races in abortion and cops... there are also social issues as well... so while I do agree the media does not fully portray things properly and are looking for the best spin, there are more issues involved and many do involve racial tensions

Did anyone do research on profound deaf people and the police ? Was curious the other day what the odds were vs blacks in ratio

A black pastor has a probing question for African-Americans, saying that violence against black people via abortion is worse than violence against black Americans from the police.

“In the past year, 136 young Black men have been killed in confrontations with police. However, the hypocrisy of the left is revealed in that, they ignore the continuing slaughter of innocent Black babies,” says Walter Hoye, President of the Issues4Life Foundation. “Neither should be ignored.”

“Totaling 20.4 million since Roe v. Wade and 429,000 in 2015, that’s 3,154 times as many Black lives taken by abortion each year as are killed by the police. Yet pro-choicers scream at the thought of defunding Planned Parenthood and its $550 million dollar a year government subsidy for its genocidal mission,” Hoye continues. “Meanwhile, the media ignores the contradictions between this harsh reality and the promises of the left, who fail to notice the suicidal implications for their own political futures.”

Hoye interviewed Dennis Howard, President of the Movement for a Better America, one on one to dig deeper. The conversation was eye opening.

Howard, who has written extensively on abortion demographics and shares his research with Black Pro-Life leaders, says: “Since 1992, Blacks have consistently voted 90% or more for Democratic candidates, delivering majorities of 10 million votes or more for the Democrats in presidential years. Which means that for their opponents to win, they have to garner 65% or more of the rest of the vote.”

“That’s next to impossible, as both McCain and Romney found out,” Howard added. “”The flaw in this strategy is that abortion has taken such a huge toll on future Black voters that the chances of continued success of this strategy are dim. More than half of those 20.4 million innocent Black babies killed by abortion would be of voting age today. That means at least 10 million missing young Black voters, and a serious dent in future Democrat margins.”

Still, Howard’s concern is not politics, but life.

Howard says, “It is simply ironic that, without abortion, the Democrats would be a shoo-in. So why do they persist in supporting what is clearly a genocidal policy? I once was a lifelong Democrat, but they lost me when the Clintons came along and signed on to their pro-abortion platform, which I saw as disastrous not just for Blacks, but for the whole country.”

From Hoye’s perspective, ending abortion is a matter of survival now. He concludes: “I can’t quit, the future of my people depends on meeting the needs of our women and children.”

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/07/19/...blacks-killed-by-abortion-than-by-the-police/

BLM also isn't much concerned when blacks kill other blacks or children for that matter. They only care when it's a cop. If the group cared about addressing the bigger issue, they'd focus on their own community instead of breaking into libraries and restaurants to disturb people going about their day.

Laura

BLM also isn't much concerned when blacks kill other blacks or children for that matter. They only care when it's a cop. If the group cared about addressing the bigger issue, they'd focus on their own community instead of breaking into libraries and restaurants to disturb people going about their day.

Laura

i wouldn't state they only care...that's misrepresenting them

they were founded for a specific issue and goal
dthe spectacle of the current system, if they didn't "bother" anyone then no would; no even be aware of the innocent murdered and the outrage.

same goes for the native missing women's groups

if they didn't bring it to light

no one would of bothered..

it sucks but sometimes people have to be bothered and annoyed for the greater issues

they do NOT negate each other

is it really a numbers game?

black lives matter was formed for a specific reason, and issue
nothing is stopping anyone else forming groups to fight abortion within the black community.

how has the pastors fight in that very issue been moving along...i'm sure allot of work has to be done..
besides wag a finger at others doing what they are doing for the issue they formed themselves to address.

go out take the streets for murdered babies....
DO IT pastor with your followers get out there and make it happen...

Yeah, I agree. These are two seperate issues. The both need attention, but the BLM movement addresses racism and subsequent mistreated/killings. Abortion affects all races, and it more has to do with that baby existing at all, rather than what race it is (although addressing abortion within the black community is a valid cause in and of itself). But yeah, by all means, he should get a group and get out there and fight abortion. The two issues just don't really compare or have an effect on the other.

Laura
No Obama reference?

Somehow, comparing aborted black babies to police shootings is a reach. I understand the Pastor is focused on abortion, but to take this sermon and make it into a type of "If they worry about this, they need to do that" is ridiculous. If a white man is killed by police, do we focus on the number of white abortions?

http://freedomdaily.com/black-lives-thugs-gang-raped-17-year-old-white-girl-fed-body-alligators/

I wonder what BLM had to say about this....nothing, not a surprise....white lives don't matter.

I'm not trust with conservative news like you did with liberal news, specifically claim about BLM topic.

It isn't affiliated with BLM and you lacked the understanding about racism and inequality in black communities for numerous decades, until they came out to speak out, also the case from your article is from 2009 that where BLM wasn't existed until after Ferguson in 2014.

BLM activists said that they don't support criminals whoever kill or victimize someone, but they are committed to protect innocent blacks, but some criminals claimed to be BLM but they aren't BLM activist nor representing their organization.

It is okay for LGBT people to speak out so it should be okay for BLM to speak out, so there isn't much difference, but white Americans are remain majority race in US so they don't face same issues as often.

I'm sorry that you found BLM to be racist but unfortunately, everyone, including you and I failed to stabilize and improve the relation with black communities, also drug war policies are much factor to fail the black communities since it used to be thriving after Civil Rights movement era.

Last edited:
I checked to get more information with other source but oh wow, that's very sad about killer got away. :(

http://www.people.com/article/five-things-brittanee-drexel-disappearance-kidnapping-killing

I noticed that some people got away with abduction-rape-murder cases, so it looks like crime labs are f*cked up.
She carefully searched her conservative websites for just such a story,
with white folks that are victims of horrifying crimes purportedly committed by blacks, and that supports the theory that blacks have no reason for complaint.

She carefully searched her conservative websites for just such a story,
with white folks that are victims of horrifying crimes purportedly committed by blacks, and that supports the theory that blacks have no reason for complaint.
People . com is a conservative web site?

In my area (SC Lowcountry) this story is front-page news.

Back