Black friday

Wife and I went to the gun shops tonight, BF deals and NO ONE anywhere...lol stocked up on ammo for the range, got some hollow points and looked at some nice guns, might put a few in layaway?

Dang, I forgot why I was going to go to the bookstore yesterday instead of today (until I read about the free parking on weekends). The Christmas parade is today right in that area. :(
Guess I'll wait till sometime this week to go. Maybe I'll have a job interview downtown and just combine the two.

Wife and I went to the gun shops tonight, BF deals and NO ONE anywhere...lol stocked up on ammo for the range, got some hollow points and looked at some nice guns, might put a few in layaway?

That bad needed shoot them.Each to his own at least get head of que

Oooh, you're in Oregon, are you native to that state? I visited Oregon once, mostly along the coast, such beauty, a vision I'll keep in my mind forever. Lovely scenery!

I have lived in oregon my whole life yes. It is pretty but not my favorite place to live. I really want to move to Ireland.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I find it interesting that on a day that is supposed to mean togetherness and thankfulness for the special people in your life people decide to go shopping and forget all of that. People act awful and do the most terrible things and for what to get a better price on towels, toys, clothes, blankets, etc its not worth it. And many times when you go back later on that same day after the crowds have gone there is still plenty of bargains left. It's not worth it to me I stay at home or shop online.

I find it interesting that on a day that is supposed to mean togetherness and thankfulness for the special people in your life people decide to go shopping and forget all of that. People act awful and do the most terrible things and for what to get a better price on towels, toys, clothes, blankets, etc its not worth it. And many times when you go back later on that same day after the crowds have gone there is still plenty of bargains left. It's not worth it to me I stay at home or shop online.

I keep reading this and I personally think it is funny. My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. Plus the one thing I hate about holidays is everything being closed. So black friday gives me something to look forward to. I strongly dislike chrismas because we open gifts at 8am and then it is over. That is the most to my holidays. I always want to do something out and about, mostly because I hate being cooped up all day. But everything is closed. The only thing opened on Christmas is jack in the box, which is where I get my Christmas dinner from. :) so I enjoy all the stores opening other on turkey day or midnight friday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Something called White Monday tomorrow what ever that is

Because of Caz's location it may be something different there — remember she is in the UK.
Yes I know she lives in the UK, good grief... I'm no noob...

Just tried googling and I don't see anything about White Monday-- there's info about a Whit Monday but that's connected to Pentecost/Easter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whit_Monday

Might be something very new in UK or it's the same as Cyber Monday in the US.

It ok all day I thought it was Monday.All I know it a white something and gawd knows what for...What make me laugh Asda/wallmark ones who started it but they pulled out this year.
I think in London security was high and people bit put off after Paris.my friend was there said not so bad as other years.

that what news paper said called it..I only hear about Blackfridaty first time and white week first tine this year,If race relations tthink out of order it be changed.
My thoughts people don't give crap if low offeres

No idea about the White part but Black Friday has always been that because the day after Thanksgiving in the US is almost always a time when most businesses are "in the black" money wise (Bringing in more money) because people are out starting their Christmas shopping.

I totally hate shopping, and especially so on Black Friday or Boxer's Day. I don't even shop online those days either! It gets too insane. I like my sanity and I spent Black Friday decorating the tree and the house, nice and peaceful, with the fireplace going. :)

Back