Black bakery owner loses lawsuit, forced to bake racist kkk cake

Who will take KKK seriously unless you are the one that watches and believes in Jerry Springer show?
What does KKK have to do with this dumb show? KKK doesn't care if blacks fight with blacks. KKK wants them gone from America. I looked up KKK's website, I was like "WTF? They still feel that way" at this modern time. KKK is not gone yet.

What does KKK have to do with this dumb show? KKK doesn't care if blacks fight with blacks. KKK wants them gone from America. I looked up KKK's website, I was like "WTF? They still feel that way" at this modern time. KKK is not gone yet.

why would you go to a terrorist grouos websight? Now rhe gov has you clocked...
Crazy.....
Paul,,,,

why would you go to a terrorist grouos websight? Now rhe gov has you clocked...
Crazy.....
Paul,,,,
Nothing wrong to check it out. It's not a crazy thing to do. FBI knows what I am talking about. You worry too much. :cool2:

I'm not happy that CP made one of my thread locked up.

For Reba and Stein, it was nice to discuss with you.

Nothing wrong to check it out. It's not a crazy thing to do. FBI knows what I am talking about. You worry too much. :cool2:
The FBI and other agencies might be tracking such web sites and their visitors.

The FBI and other agencies might be tracking such web sites and their visitors.
Frequent visitors, possible. I visited it once so should FBI be concerned about it? What if there are millions of visitors to see if it's still up and running? Mostly it's just curiosity. FBI should be watching people who sign up to join it.

I'm not happy that CP made one of my thread locked up.

For Reba and Stein, it was nice to discuss with you.

You have always been careful to be very respectful when you discuss this topic. Unlike many others within the LGBTQ group that I have discussed these issues with, you tend to listen to opposing views, and you try to come to an understanding - respectfully.

That quality sets you apart.

You have always been careful to be very respectful when you discuss this topic. Unlike many others within the LGBTQ group that I have discussed these issues with, you tend to listen to opposing views, and you try to come to an understanding - respectfully.

That quality sets you apart.
Never mind Foxrac. You had a lot of threads locked up because you didn't respect their opinions. Right?

Back