Black bakery owner loses lawsuit, forced to bake racist kkk cake

I was trying to understand what you said but I still don't get it. Plain English, please. :lol:

Too many typos....my apologies...
I was just saying dogs cant be adherents to ideologies...ideologies, kkk, as an example are human traits. We can train a doG for ideological reasons...but to rhe dog it doesnt matter one way or another
Thats why its absurd to believe police dogs actualy can be sworn in snd take oaths, thats just dress up...
A dog cant be a follower of the kkk, nor read or understand its philophy, ssme goes with police dogs..they are trained animals...not literaly sworn in (pictures aside) cops.
Think aboit it..
Then again.the roman.emperor caligula did make his favourite horse a senator...
But he was,,,,
Crazy...,
Paul,

Im preety sure the kkk is a terrorist org...
For obvious reasons...i could be wrong though
Ok, where is it on FBI's wanted terrorist list? 500th? That still means KKK is illegal. Hell no, FBI doesn't recognize KKK as a terrorist organization as Jiro said that it is.
and also classified as a terrorist organization and hate group.
Of course, KKK is a hate group. A hate group targets a particular people like KKK hates blacks and Jews. Islam extremists hate America no matter what color/religion Americans are. Big difference.

Only if they commit a crime, but it's not illegal to be a member of a group and wear the clothing in public to be part of protester. It's not illegal to show Confederate symbol in publc either but with common sense (not in school, jobs, or anyplace that has code rules).

Ok, where is it on FBI's wanted terrorist list? 500th? That still means KKK is illegal. Hell no, FBI doesn't recognize KKK as a terrorist organization as Jiro said that it is. Of course, KKK is a hate group. A hate group targets a particular people like KKK hates blacks and Jews. Islam extremists hate America no matter what color/religion Americans are. Big difference.

Only if they commit a crime, but it's not illegal to be a member of a group and wear the clothing in public to be part of protester. It's not illegal to show Confederate symbol in publc either but with common sense (not in school, jobs, or anyplace that has code rules).
As you may know, several KKK members killed blacks in the past and they were arrested but FBI couldn't shut KKK down because of that. It's called murder (hate crime), not terrorism.

KKK isn't the only one... there is neo-nazi, and other kinds of group. Like Jiro pointed out, can't shut them down because of 1st amendment. Unless someone committed a crime they arrest the person and the be tried in court. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

As you may know, several KKK members killed blacks in the past and they were arrested but FBI couldn't shut KKK down because of that. It's called murder (hate crime), not terrorism.

Ok, where is it on FBI's wanted terrorist list? 500th? That still means KKK is illegal. Hell no, FBI doesn't recognize KKK as a terrorist organization as Jiro said that it is. Of course, KKK is a hate group. A hate group targets a particular people like KKK hates blacks and Jews. Islam extremists hate America no matter what color/religion Americans are. Big difference.

dude.... KKK was from late 1800's till 1900's... this is 2015. it's gone. it's irrelevant. many KKK heavy hitters are either dead or in jail.

they were designated as terrorist organization by Congress back in 1870's and South Carolina back in 90's. they're very irrelevant. stop fretting over it. move on.

If you don't believe they're not terrorist group... I don't really care. believe what you want. move on. nobody cares. KKK is irrelevant and harmless. Mission Accomplished. Thank you FBI and Congress for squashing them.

again... a government cannot disband any organization for its belief. an organization will usually dissolve away when key leaders are gone.

that's why KKK was disbanded long time ago and now it's very fragmented with bunch of wannabes and punks. I believe KKK has only few thousand members. completely irrelevant and non-issue.

So KKK is officially not a terrorist organization?

yes they are officially a terrorist organization by government and a hate group by non-profit organizations

yes they are officially a terrorist organization by government and a hate group by non-profit organizations
Al Qaeda is officially a terrorist organization as well by the government that sends an order to destroy it. Does the government send an order to destroy KKK which, as you said, is officially a terrorist organization? :hmm:

Al Qaeda is officially a terrorist organization as well by the government that sends an order to destroy it. Does the government send an order to destroy KKK which, as you said, is officially a terrorist organization? :hmm:

well, im not sure im following you here........
its Straight forwArd kkk is terrorist group...

well, im not sure im following you here........
its Straight forwArd kkk is terrorist group...
The government wants to destroy any terrorist group wherever they are so if KKK is a terrorist group, how come it's not destroyed? Get it?

That's why I am confused.

dude.... KKK was from late 1800's till 1900's... this is 2015. it's gone. it's irrelevant. many KKK heavy hitters are either dead or in jail.

they were designated as terrorist organization by Congress back in 1870's and South Carolina back in 90's. they're very irrelevant. stop fretting over it. move on.

If you don't believe they're not terrorist group... I don't really care. believe what you want. move on. nobody cares. KKK is irrelevant and harmless. Mission Accomplished. Thank you FBI and Congress for squashing them.

Also, RICO killed this organization too.

time to move on. I'm not interested in explaining something that you still won't understand.

if you cannot understand this part... then there's no point in explaining any further.

that doesn't work like that.

it's only illegal if the members did something illegal... like kidnapping, murdering, and blowing things up.

nothing illegal to call yourself as a KKK follower/member and doing Aryan salute. First Amendment, remember?

"destroy"? one big difference between KKK and Al Queda... KKK is a domestic issue. It's illegal to use a military action in domestic matter - Posse Comitatus Act and a bunch of constitutional and legal statutes prohibiting the use of military inside America. FBI has already crippled KKK to the point where it's harmless.

http://mic.com/articles/87585/the-complete-list-of-american-cities-where-the-kkk-is-known-to-operate

It shows that it's not abolished at all. It's still active. If it's a terrorist group, why is it still active? I know why. Because it's not a terrorist group, otherwise there would be no KKK anymore. The link doesn't even mention that it's a terrorist group.

look.... I don't know what are you trying to do. What do you want to believe? Like I said - you can believe whatever you want. If you think I'm wrong.. that's fine. You can believe it that way.

Time to move on. Nothing to see in here especially about KKK. It's insignificant. It's irrelevant.

The government wants to destroy any terrorist group wherever they are so if KKK is a terrorist group, how come it's not destroyed? Get it?

That's why I am confused.

The gov doesnt want to destroy all terrorsit grouPs.it uses them when ever it sees fit, for what ever the reasosn..al qeada is a good case there.
The kkk isnt the inportsnt thing.if you tske a look at white supremest or neo nazi orgs..
there some serious hitters around.
The kkk.at one time.was, but not anynore

"destroy"? one big difference between KKK and Al Queda... KKK is a domestic issue. It's illegal to use a military action in domestic matter - Posse Comitatus Act and a bunch of constitutional and legal statutes prohibiting the use of military inside America. FBI has already crippled KKK to the point where it's harmless.
What? Was there a military recently involved in Ferguson that is in USA?

As for KKK, it may be harmless but if it's growing, it can get worse. They are everywhere as mentioned in the link.

There are still many black kids missing especially in southern states. KKK? Who knows?

What? Was there a military recently involved in Ferguson that is in USA?
New Orleans.

As for KKK, it may be harmless but if it's growing, it can get worse. They are everywhere as mentioned in the link.
I don't quite see how KKK will be a bad news once again. that's like saying Nazi Party will rule Germany again.

There are still many black kids missing especially in southern states. KKK? Who knows?
source?

Who will take KKK seriously unless you are the one that watches and believes in Jerry Springer show?

Back