Bird Feeders

AlleyCat

I will be up where they are a common sight soon. They photograph best this time of year as their plumage changes. In winter they are snow white.
Similar to the Sandhill cranes we have here in Minnesota, they are brown during the spring and summer, and then change to a light grey by fall.

AlleyCat

I got a chuckle out of the thought of the startled homeowner looking out to see a Sandhill Crane at the bird feeder.
Mine are at the bird feeder all the time. They either eat right out of it, or eat all the seeds that have fallen below. The other day one had a mouse dangling from his mouth while at the bird feeder. Wish I’d gotten a pic of that, although I have other pics of the cranes at the feeder at other times.

goodonya

She may send "Legs" and his gang of Enforcers to show you some Sandhill Crane justice if you don't comply Cappy! Please please just don't make us witness. Its all too horrible to contemplate!

Cappy

She may send "Legs" and his gang of Enforcers to show you some Sandhill Crane justice if you don't comply Cappy! Please please just don't make us witness. Its all too horrible to contemplate!
I'm not too worried about the Legs gang. It's a bird, it's a plane, no..its Jeff! He can snatch a fly out of mid air and has kungfu moves named after him. Legs stands no chance.
20180831_120238-1470x3024.jpg

Communication Software for Deaf Hard of Hearing - NexTalk