Bipolar

The*Empress

Reaction score
Why people assume that I have bipolar or claim I am dr jerkll and mr hyde?

I can be a nice person but people want to take advantage of me.

My roommate at csun kept asking me for scissor everyday and she lost her key and ask me to open the door for her everyday.

I got so tired of the routine and I told her the scissor at the store cost 2 dollars, why don't she buy her one.

And I ask her to go ahead and pay for a new key and she claim she has no money and want me to lend her some money...

I frown up and told her I will not open the door for her and I won't let her use my scissor anymore....

But then I ain't a nice person anymore.
Then that dumb csun counselor claim that I hurt people...

What? I have to be people pleaser?

Even my dog Britney won't obey me, I had a hot plate on my right hand and drink on my left hand and I can't even walk upstair and go directly to my room with this dog walking under my feet. And once I made it to my room and dog jumped on my chair. I tried to give her a command to get down.
But she won't and I had to use my clean hand to scoop her off... Cause I didn't want to spank her.

If I spank her. Oh I am a mean woman.

Same thing with men they won't leave me alone until I give in.... If I sneak away, oh I am a mad woman or a lesbo.

I know that this is life... But come on, give me a break... People need to grow up and stop being evil to one another and be concider and make life easy for everyone and stop aggrevate people.

I don't have bipolar or schizoprenia....
It is normal for people such as me to be fed up and explode their emotion. That is all I gotta say.

Happy new year!!!!

I know that this is life... But come on, give me a break... People need to grow up and stop being evil to one another and be concider and make life easy for everyone and stop aggrevate people.

What do you want us to do? lie about how we feel when you posted off-topic complaints about your personal life, seeking attention or cry for help, then in no particular reason, get upset if we tried to help you, then you pretend to be innocent, we're at fault. We have gave you so many advices/encouraging to change, Did it work? you continue going back your old ways. Naturally, people don't like this, Who would? If you really are a nice person, Why pretending to be someone else? Just be yourself, be positive not negative. The world doesn't resolved around you. Enough with "It's all about Me". :thumb:

FreeWoman77 said:
:wave: happy belated birthday, yesterday ur birthday, isn't? :)

Well technically I was born on planet pluto and it takes pluto about 200 years to go around the sun so I ain't 1 year old yet.

:ty:
But thank you anyway

Cheri said:
What do you want us to do? lie about how we feel when you posted off-topic complaints about your personal life, seeking attention or cry for help, then in no particular reason, get upset if we tried to help you, then you pretend to be innocent, we're at fault. We have gave you so many advices/encouraging to change, Did it work? you continue going back your old ways. Naturally, people don't like this, Who would? If you really are a nice person, Why pretending to be someone else? Just be yourself, be positive not negative. The world doesn't resolved around you. Enough with "It's all about Me". :thumb:
I agree with Cheri!

Cheri said:

All my life I have been around negative people and that is all I know until.....

I met this nice woman.... The interpreter, mrs hahn and she didn't nag at me or give me any advice....
She told me to go buy a can of soda and give it to the male classmate who was a volunteer notetaker for me....
And I learn from her to be generous to people who do nice thing for me.

She invited me to her house over for lunch, and she didn't judge me....
She trust me and I felt that this world isn't so bad at all.

But when I went back to gallaudet or listening to my mom verbally abuse me or some people I have met here on alldeaf... I pick up more bad example....

So if you guys want to help me then show me some good example and stop giving me or anybody else a hard time...

Just like my interpreter who show me good example... That is why I gave macadamia cookies I order from hawaii to many people who are my friends and whoever help me... During christmas holiday.... And I felt like a better person.
Even though I ignored my mom who told me not to give those cookies away, she wants all 12 boxes of cookies, I can't believe my mom is being selfish.

All people have good heart and you should never give up on some people who won't show their good side because they do have inner innocent child in them who want to come out and be shown. :ily:

Miss P,

Just because a few people are negative that doesn't mean everyone in the entire world are the same way, Shouldn't take it out on everyone. I'm sure each one of us have their share of bad life, but we don't let that effect us for who we really are. Just like when you go out on dates, you had your share of bad ones, but on the other hands there gotta be good ones. That's what life is all about, nobody says it's gotta be perfect. :mrgreen:

Wow. You are back. It sounds that you have some "negative" energy around you. You could look up on google about negative energy and aura.

I picked some websites from google for you to read them quick:

http://www.yourhandscanhealyou.com/protectyourselff.html
http://www.fengshuimiracle.com/column_getting_rid_of_negative_energy.htm
http://www.emaxhealth.com/18/639.html
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_energy
* http://www.crystalinks.com/aura.html

I have some real crystals (rocks - clear quartz) on my TV, computer, and some rooms to keep negative energy to go away. Hope that helps.

welcome back miss p...

bipolar is a mental illness, which i suffer with.

rjr.. ur comments was totally uncalled for. If u dont have anything nice to say, or have supporting facts for your comments as expressing and being honest with miss p, trying to teach her how to be a better person do so, but if you don't have anything just don't say anything. Ingore the post and post somewhere else. Your comments is totally uncalled for and very immature which is not necessary.

rjr, no offense but you sound like u are just picking on miss p to grab other people's attention, and try to be "cool" so the "cool people" will like you.

Miss P,

I think, when I first started posting here, I disagreed with you on something. I don't remember what that was and life, for me, went on, as it does for you. I don't have any issues or problems with you, but it does appear like people are walking all over you and, believe it or not, that is the very reason I retired from the ministry in 2000 (officially last Feb.), as Christian people and clergy were taking advantage of the situation with me. The latter is faulted for not being mentors to me, so it's no wonder why I want nothing to do with the ministry.

If I were you...wait, let me ask you a question first. Can I ask you why you're at Gally to begin with? If it's only because of the other deaf people there, you're there for the wrong reason. Buy a can of pop for a notetaker? :wtf: That is pure :bsflag: I've never been told that and, by the way, that is taking advantage of you and the situation. :nono: I would report this person to their higher ups, as this is a neglect case and should be taken care of. Note taking is part of the ADA, supplying a can of pop for a note taker is not. :nono: They're abusing the system and trying to manipulate you with it.

As for your dog, is he/she your hearing dog? My hearing dog, Snickers, doesn't do this and people oohhh and ahhh about a very well-trained dog when they see her. Feel free to pm me if you'd like. I care. :)

Hey i just want to know what does Bipolar means and what cause or what does that do because i have a couple friends have bipolar as doctors said so. So please tell me what does this mean???

Lilac, I don't know what bipolar is.
I have never met anyone who has that.

I didn't go to gally because of deaf people...
I went there to get higher education, pek1.
There is only one reason why anybody goes to college. The reason is to get higher education and also to get better job.

I did not spend soooooo much money on gally just to socialize with deaf...
If I want to hang out with deaf people, I could hang out with deaf people I know here in my hometown... Pek1 that isn't a good question.... And another thing I did go to hearing colleges such as florida state, university of memphis, and lemoyne owen college.... But it was difficult to get interpreters sometime there.
I need interpreter... Because of my deformed ears... I can't hear without my bone conducter well....
And I need notetakers as well.... What is wrong with getting assistance?

I see why some people were stuck in new orleans for few days because of lack of assistance to help them out.... Even those 12 miners stuck in the hole, waiting for somebody to help them out, 2 days? Why 2 days?

My dog isn't a hearing dog.

Thank you darkangel... You're right about rjr.

Thank you webexplorer, I cancel my aol and I'm just using my t mobile website, it is so difficult to type on tiny keyboard.

Cheri, I don't wanna be myself... Because I ain't happy with myself... I told my mom that I am planning to go mideast.... To see if I can end violence there.... I don't care about being caught as hostage and be beheaded.... I feel like I gotta do something... Why am I here for, what is the purpose for me being on this planet? I also thought about going to africa, trying to figure out why there are so many starving people there....

I did try to stay on the right path but it seems like that path isn't taking me anywhere I want to go. Does God know what he is doing?

ms p, well, since you just mentioned that you are not happy & ADers didn't like what you posted in the past. I would suggest that you go to a psychologist. I know someone in my high school, who is bipolar and I don't like her at all because she only sees my disability instead of inside myself and that we HAVE TO BE STRONG, no matter what is going on in the world and life. People need to learn the truth about real life.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I didn't go to gally because of deaf people...
I went there to get higher education, pek1.

There is only one reason why anybody goes to college. The reason is to get higher education and also to get better job.

I did not spend soooooo much money on gally just to socialize with deaf...
If I want to hang out with deaf people, I could hang out with deaf people I know here in my hometown... Pek1 that isn't a good question.... And another thing I did go to hearing colleges such as florida state, university of memphis, and lemoyne owen college.... But it was difficult to get interpreters sometime there.

I need interpreter... Because of my deformed ears... I can't hear without my bone conducter well....

And I need notetakers as well.... What is wrong with getting assistance?

My dog isn't a hearing dog.

Miss P, Read through what I said. I never said not to get assistance, I said that it is not your job to buy pop for your note taker.

Bi polar is a disorder that people have mental imbalance with sudden mood swings from happy to very depression unexpectly. It is not easy to deal with that and you have to learn to cope with it (if you have bi polar that is).

My half brother has it and bi polar killed him on May 2005. It's sad when that happens.

rjr2006 said:
ms p, well, since you just mentioned that you are not happy & ADers didn't like what you posted in the past. I would suggest that you go to a psychologist. I know someone in my high school, who is bipolar and I don't like her at all because she only sees my disability instead of inside myself and that we HAVE TO BE STRONG, no matter what is going on in the world and life. People need to learn the truth about real life.

Thank you, you know what rjr, you are smart.... But listen to me.... Maybe nobody told you this... Because you are young and high school student and live with parent... But I am 35...
35 years old.... Listen to me! I was out there and I was in the real world... You acted like you are more mature than me... But you don't know much... You haven't been in my school...
I have met people who are worst mean people in the world....
I used to be like you when I was young.... Don't you understand.... I was native and yeah I was open minded.... You need to talk to old people who are in their 60's and 70's... Because then you know why those old people are so closed minded and wise.

You don't know what is really going on around you.... I travel across the world and went to paris and other place....

One day you might meet the meanest gay person who backstab you and you might change your mind about certain people....
One day you might become a bigot too.

I used to be just like you when I was young, I accepted gays and lesbians... And because of I met that mean gay guy at gallaudet.... But I know that not all gay people are not that evil...

It is just that my wounded heart and I just don't know who to trust.

I just wish I could just lick my wound and go back the way I was... Young and native.

LilacMystic22 said:
Hey i just want to know what does Bipolar means and what cause or what does that do because i have a couple friends have bipolar as doctors said so. So please tell me what does this mean???

bipolar is a mental illness, people who suffer with bipolar has severe mood problem, one minute the person will be happy, and normal, sometime too happy, and too excited, next little while that person become depressed and sometime suicidal.

I suffer from bipolar, i had been dianoged with bipolar since i was 15, depression since i was 13. its not easy to go through this, but we have to learn hwo to adjust and live with it.

http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/bipolar_disorder.html
http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/feeling_sad/bipolar.html

these are two links about it, it depend on ur reading level as i dont know your reading level, and those two links may be useful and informative for you.

darkangel8603 said:
I suffer from bipolar, i had been dianoged with bipolar since i was 15, depression since i was 13. its not easy to go through this, but we have to learn hwo to adjust and live with it.

darkangel8603 - do you take Zoloft? My neice is taking it daily. If she stops taking it, it makes her worse. I terrify this medicine from the news that killed his grandparents 15 years ago. A young boy killed them when he was 12 and took that pill from his parents' request. He has been in prison ever since. He went back to court last summer. The Zoloft company's lawyer won the case that made him to go back to prison for about 25 more years. He was only kid. Of course, the company did it on purpose for profit.

who say u have bipolar disorder?

You have low self esteem cuz of the way you put yourself down all the time. you need to change the way of thinking about yourself first and ingore others.

Back