Bipolar

Why cheri can't be like angel who is so sweet?

that is what I think... I just think cheri is mean.

I don't ever remember her say any good thing about me.

Not all murderers have mental illness....

I ain't depress or have low self esteem....
It just that men are insensitive...
I see why some women trapped men by having babies or use marriage to keep men trapped because they are so wild.
I rather be a lesbian than to let another man reenter my life again.

Hey MsP.. I advise you please forget about Cheri.. as long think yourself.. you want postive ways.. simple..

I am not mean, I am honest, too bad that you cannot handle honestly, because many times you were caught with your flaws of lying. Next time I won't say a word about your behavior I'll just let you go on being a pity party actress. :thumb:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is what I think... I just think cheri is mean.I don't ever remember her say any good thing about me.

That's another example of a lie, I have said some nice things to you in the past, You just don't want to remember it. Not my problem. You just an attention seeker who thinks the world is out to get you.

I would like to suggest you, Miss P, (please) go to a library and uses the computer to look up on google about negative energy and aura. I think that this would solve your problems. It would be a first time for you to realize what is going on with your energy.

For Cheri, I would appreciate it if you use a crystal rock on top of your monitor to keep the negative energy away. I have three rocks under my LCD monitor. I think we are all strange, but so what. We cannot erase our past. We need to let us go head and enjoy our pleasure. Our life is short.

Too bad your negative thoughts have took over you. You see, all of the post you've made really turns me off BIG time. Why should I care about you? Why should everybody else care about you? You forgot that everybody hates negatives, and you continue to grinding on negative when enough people telling you to cut it off, and you refused. You expect them to care you, RME!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Why do they read this thread when you know I don't ever talk about positive?

Why I have to apologize to cheri, rjr, and mama because I don't live up to their standard?

Cheri always criticize everybody.... She hurts people... Look at how she scorn heath... When he wanted to talk about obese woman at the library and all of the suddenly heath is a terrible heartless person....

Really I think Cheri is an uncaring cold person who doen't want to listen to anyone.

Exuse me Miss P,

That's kinda rude for you say to Cheri! She's not heartless!!!! She's such a sweetheart and trying to help you and see you happy not sad or unhappy! So just be yourself!!! If you feel need some help, then go get some help! If you wanna some feedback with someone on ADers, PM ONLY so we don't have to bring up any :bsflag: on it.

Have a good day!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Cheri always criticize everybody.... She hurts people... Look at how she scorn heath... When he wanted to talk about obese woman at the library and all of the suddenly heath is a terrible heartless person....

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I just wish I could just lick my wound and go back the way I was... Young and native.

"Young and Native" Miss P?

sequoias said:
It was caused by suicide, that was unexpected.

sequoias,

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's suicide. Normally, suicide is unexpected. How old was he? I hope, trust and pray your entire family is receiving counseling for this, as it's way too much to bear without it.

Oh brother. Miss P - Please be aware that many of us, Ad users, like Cheri very much. We don't have a problem with her. I do not know her, but she seems very nice person. We made our mistakes depending our moods writing on the forum. Nobody is perfect.

Back