binaural hearing! woot

lovezebras

Reaction score
yay I finally have BOTH my hearing aids:)

Wow, Alicia, they look great. And how are they working for you?

Yes they are working pretty great!! I am still adjusting more to the left as I've never had am ha on that side before...the only thing I'm not used to yet is my voice..it sounds a bit funny on the left side...but if its still like that in a few weekd ill get my audi to fix it! The compression ig great on it too...at work the music isn't too loud 4 me...last nite we had extra speakers on tho so I just turned them down..so no big complaints so far!!! :)

Yes they are working pretty great!! I am still adjusting more to the left as I've never had am ha on that side before...the only thing I'm not used to yet is my voice..it sounds a bit funny on the left side...but if its still like that in a few weekd ill get my audi to fix it! The compression ig great on it too...at work the music isn't too loud 4 me...last nite we had extra speakers on tho so I just turned them down..so no big complaints so far!!! :)

Fabulous. I'm happy for you.

ya rando question lol bout the audogram but watevs...i cant even find it but i had it written down somewhere online i think....

Frequency R L
250= 50 45
500= 50 45
1000=35 30
2000=35 35
b/w =35 40
4000=50 35
b/w= 50 35
8000=50 40

I am very happy for you AliciaM. That is great news.

Thanks etalton! Tonight will be my first practice with two hearing aids! So i am hoping that I will be able to hear a lot more! lol ill let you know!!

Back