Bill Gates: I don't pay enough tax

why haven't we switch to Fair Tax yet? let's goooooooooooooooooo!!!! :mad2:....
Because the IRS doesn't want to relinquish its power.

:dunno:

I think there will always be a market for "new stuff." Enough Americans will always want the latest products to keep retailers busy.

You might be right. My guess (total guess) is that in the beginning consumption of new products would decline but would rebound as the cost of used goods rose.

Because the IRS doesn't want to relinquish its power.

IRS is authorized by the Congress, I believe so and the congress have greater power than IRS does.

You just need more politicians to endorse on tax reform.

The IRS has more direct power over a taxpayer's life and resources.

The IRS has more direct power over a taxpayer's life and resources.

Not the congress.

The congress has power to change the tax law whatever they want so IRS has to follow the law that set by the congress.

Not the congress.

The congress has power to change the tax law whatever they want so IRS has to follow the law that set by the congress.

they won't cuz they're the one who gave IRS a lot of power to collect $$$$ and that's what Congress wants.

MMMMOOOONNNNNNEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

they won't cuz they're the one who gave IRS a lot of power to collect $$$$ and that's what Congress wants.

MMMMOOOONNNNNNEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

I guess that we are stuck with income tax forever.

I guess that we are stuck with income tax forever.

but hey.... I have some faith because since we the people were able to scare companies into removing fees and Congress to discard SOPA bill... maybe there's some hope! :)

The Rich are speaking out they do want to pay taxes. But Washington isnt listening,, They rather tax orindinary people who cant spend. The U.S is like the U.K in a way. In the U.K they dont tax the rich much.Like for Example the Royal family doest pay that much in taxes. We elected our people to congress to listen to us. Not to be our nannys.

Back