Big Brother 8

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Anyone watch tv show call " Big Brother 8" ??

I watched them all the time .. The guy name Dick went pissed off at other ppl so only the way support his own daughter in big brother .. wow he so mad!!! :lol:

yep dick is soo mad!! very very blunt! its sad to see dramas going on there. o boy....

He only did it to get others to turn on him instead of turning onto his daughter. ;)

In some ways, I guess a father gotta do all he can in order to make it all the better for his girl. :cool:

Looks like it'll be interesting next time around.

~RR

yep dick is soo mad!! very very blunt! its sad to see dramas going on there. o boy....

Oh yeah it was hehe.. Other ppl are so quiet nothing FUN!!! only Dick went act it up alots moving around like into dramas that make me laugh and I said GO DICK GO!! WHOO!! lol :lol: yeah yeah I am nuts to said that lol :lol:

He only did it to get others to turn on him instead of turning onto his daughter. ;)

In some ways, I guess a father gotta do all he can in order to make it all the better for his girl. :cool:

Looks like it'll be interesting next time around.

~RR

Oh yeah that does look like he is protect his own daughter than other ppl I guess

Daniele havent see her dad Dick for 6 yrs oh wow that long .. I miss it at the start how they meet it up on tv show till now Daniele told other ppl on HOH bedroom that it said : 6 yrs" and I was said oh wow! :eek3: 6 yrs? that long .. I am sure after the big brother 8 show is over probably they will seeing each other again :)

Back