Beware latest scam from alldeaf.com!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, then it looks like I have to get really nasty here, cuss or whatever and maybe spam him to get it done then.
I was hoping some of my comments here would achieve that, but I'll step it up a bit.
What has a member done in the past to get banned here?
Why don't you simply leave?

Someone is all butt hurt over one email...:lol:

I got the same email and I spammed the email right away..no problems.. I dont know why you wastin your time bitchin and moanin....go get laid

:laugh2:...ur solution to every little thing, huh, Timmy??

OK, then it looks like I have to get really nasty here, cuss or whatever and maybe spam him to get it done then.
I was hoping some of my comments here would achieve that, but I'll step it up a bit.

:laugh2: :laugh2:....cussin' won't get ya banned....send some "nudie" pixs of urself and we women will take a vote to see if you should be banned or not....:giggle:...*rim shot*...just joking with ya....are ya truely sure ya don't wanna borrow no $$ ??...

Too late. I have been distributing your email address from your signature to several Nigerian scam syndicates, along with Chinese and Russian mass spam hubs. Enjoy! :wave:

Just kidding! Thanks for playing! :laugh2:

I am not Jack55 though I mentioned I did receive the ad from Alldeaf.com. I don't think it is a "scam" just an ad as a cost recovery from this forum. If one isn't interested just delete.
Not exactly unknown in one's website of their computer.

Relax Jack 55 take five!

Mod note:

If anyone has gotten this e-mail of such thing, Alex would have announced in this forum to let members know. Therefore, there is no such thing and it could have been a scam. Once you sign up a forum, the e-mail will be exposed and is being sent to you for notification and/or contact info. If you don't want to have personal email to sign up for such website... I'd suggest to use separate email that can be used for forums and other "junk" websites that asks for email so your personal email will not get that many incoming unwanted email.

Just my thoughts.... so with that, this thread has served it's purposes and if you have any issue or questions regarding about this or AD matter, feel free to PM Alex.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back