Beware latest scam from alldeaf.com!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain how Access Cash Solutions got my email address then? ;)

They didn't. The email came from AD who forwarded the email they received from ACS. You did not get the email directly from ACS.

They didn't. The email came from AD who forwarded the email they received from ACS. You did not get the email directly from ACS.

Explain... what is AD & ACS?

I have my email shut off on this forum. Only the Admin has it.
So how in the HECK did this outfit get my email address???

AD = AllDeaf
ACS = Access Cash Solutions

it doesn't matter if it's in "private" mode or not.... whatever you put in internet is already out in public.

and Glenn is right -

You are making a big deal out of nothing much.

I think it is s l o w l y sinking in. Wouldn't be so bad except for the attitude. :lol:

AD = AllDeaf
ACS = Access Cash Solutions

it doesn't matter if it's in "private" mode or not.... whatever you put in internet is already out in public.

and Glenn is right -

Be sure to read the part in the RED.

Your head is in the sand! Several others on this forum got that from
noreply@alldeaf.com

The company offers a complete access program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers to now participate in short-term loans which has become a popular resource for those in need of immediate funds.

Access Cash Solutions will provide complete communication access, including e-Mail, fax, VP, and staff members with the ability to communicate with you using ASL.

Upon completion of an application at Access Cash Solutions and providing a few documents, Access Cash Solutions will work quickly and diligently to provide you with an approval and funds requested. Consumers can request cash amounts ranging from $100 up to $500. In addition to fast application process, Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers will save money on our lower fees that are far better than our hearing competitors.
If a consumer receives Social Security Benefits, do not be concerned, Access Cash Solutions can and will work with you to provide with an approval that works for you.

Apply today to learn how you can get quick-approvals, save money and time, receive funds, all with a greater access dedicated for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing members and consumers.
CLICK TO APPLY TODAY:

Access Cash Solutions

Note: You are receiving this email because you subscribed to AllDeaf.com as jack55. For more information, refer to our Privacy Policy.
To unsubscribe, select 'Do Not Receive Email from Administrator' within your User CP.

If you have forgotten your password to your account, click or copy/paste the following link in your browser: http://www.alldeaf.com/login.php?do=lostpw">AllDeaf.com - Lost Password Recovery Form

noreply@alldeaf.com

The company offers a complete access program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers to now participate in short-term loans which has become a popular resource for those in need of immediate funds.

Access Cash Solutions will provide complete communication access, including e-Mail, fax, VP, and staff members with the ability to communicate with you using ASL.

Upon completion of an application at Access Cash Solutions and providing a few documents, Access Cash Solutions will work quickly and diligently to provide you with an approval and funds requested. Consumers can request cash amounts ranging from $100 up to $500. In addition to fast application process, Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers will save money on our lower fees that are far better than our hearing competitors.
If a consumer receives Social Security Benefits, do not be concerned, Access Cash Solutions can and will work with you to provide with an approval that works for you.

Apply today to learn how you can get quick-approvals, save money and time, receive funds, all with a greater access dedicated for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing members and consumers.
CLICK TO APPLY TODAY:

Access Cash Solutions

Note: You are receiving this email because you subscribed to AllDeaf.com as jack55. For more information, refer to our Privacy Policy.
To unsubscribe, select 'Do Not Receive Email from Administrator' within your User CP.

If you have forgotten your password to your account, click or copy/paste the following link in your browser: http://www.alldeaf.com/login.php?do=lostpw">AllDeaf.com - Lost Password Recovery Form

look at your link at the bottom of your post. your photography website has your email address :lol:

noreply@alldeaf.com

CLICK TO APPLY TODAY:

Access Cash Solutions

SO just follow your bolded red instructions. It's pretty easy.

Also, if you read the rules when you sign up, it pretty much tells you you can't get out of your membership...

Why do you think there are so many thousands of members with only about thirty members actually posting?

AD = AllDeaf
ACS = Access Cash Solutions (The company who the e-mail is about.)

ACS didn't get your e-mail address at all, at any time. The e-mail that you received is not directly from ACS; it is directly from AD. AD received an e-mail from ACS. In return. AD forwarded that e-mail to everyone.

Think of it this way: Jack sent an e-mail to Jill. Jill forwarded Jack's e-mail to her co-workers. Jack didn't e-mail the co-workers; Jill did. Jill passed on Jack's message to everyone else. It's the same scenario here. ACS e-mailed AD, and AD forwarded ACS's e-mail to everyone. ACS didn't directly e-mail you. AD simply passed on the message that ACS sent them.

Does that make sense, or no?

Really, I think too much is being made out of all of this. It's only one e-mail. I agree with Glenn, here.

Explain why so many other here got the same thing. I don't buy it.
Plus, I bet you didn't bother to read the comments on that here:
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/100406-beware-latest-scam-alldeaf-com.html

131091292545.jpg

:roll:

Like I said in the other thread, you are making a big deal out of not very much.

Waaaaaaaaa. You got one email.

Post like this want me outta here... my original question was:
Who do I ask to delete username and my account here?

PM Alex.

Think of it this way: Jack sent an e-mail to Jill. Jill forwarded Jack's e-mail to her co-workers. Jack didn't e-mail the co-workers; Jill did. Jill passed on Jack's message to everyone else.

Does that make sense, or no?

Who rolled down the hill first, Jack or Jill?

...and now I know why I left Deaf college in Seattle for UW back in 78. ;)
People like you.

I was told by teachers there, "If you want to really get ahead, get out of this college and go to one like UW. I did.

I haven't hear about ACS and never got any email. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back