Beware latest scam from alldeaf.com!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummer

Reaction score
yes thats right!!!
I am shocked to see an email 'coming from alldeaf.com"

this is a Scam, DO NOT CLICK ON ANY OF THE LINKS

I REPEAT DO NOT CLINK ON ANY LINKS IN THIS EMAIL!!!

here below is the actual content of this scam; if you see or have this, DELETE ITT RIGHT AWAY OK

ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY DO NOT ATTEMPT recover 'forgotten passwords' this is deadly.

OK
So there Ive warn any of your who may have received such emails.

Thanks for reading and pass this warning on to others.

The company offers a complete access program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers to now participate in short-term loans which has become a popular resource for those in need of immediate funds.

Access Cash Solutions will provide complete communication access, including e-Mail, fax, VP, and staff members with the ability to communicate with you using ASL.

Upon completion of an application at Access Cash Solutions and providing a few documents, Access Cash Solutions will work quickly and diligently to provide you with an approval and funds requested. Consumers can request cash amounts ranging from $100 up to $500. In addition to fast application process, Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers will save money on our lower fees that are far better than our hearing competitors.
If a consumer receives Social Security Benefits, do not be concerned, Access Cash Solutions can and will work with you to provide with an approval that works for you.

Apply today to learn how you can get quick-approvals, save money and time, receive funds, all with a greater access dedicated for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing members and consumers.
CLICK TO APPLY TODAY:

Access Cash Solutions

Note: You are receiving this email because you subscribed to AllDeaf.com as Grummer. For more information, refer to our Privacy Policy. To unsubscribe, select 'Do Not Receive Email from Administrator' within your User CP.

If you have forgotten your password to your account, click or copy/paste the following link in your browser: http://www.alldeaf.com/login.php?do=lostpw">AllDeaf.com - Lost Password Recovery Form

Thanks, Grummer....I received a email in my Inbox this AM regarding this.....but since I am in no need of a "loan" and surely would never apply for one online, I deleted it......

It's always best if anyone needs a loan to try to acquire one at ur bank.....

I got one this morning that said something like access cash solutions from alldeaf...I thought it was kind of fishy so I deleted it

I input the fake access. Let see what they think of... probably piss off and ignore the funny input.

ACS is an advertiser on this site. Does anyone else see their ad at the top of each page?

ACS is an advertiser on this site. Does anyone else see their ad at the top of each page?

I was just thinking the same thing. ACS has an ad at the top right hand side of the page, in the blue section parallel to the alldeaf logo.

I don't think I got any e-mails like that, but I haven't checked e-mail yet today...

EDIT: Never mind; I DID get an e-mail like that in my inbox, today at 8:38 am. The sender is noreply @ alldeaf.com. Usually, if I get an e-mail from AllDeaf, like a PM alert or something, the sender shows up as "AllDeaf.com" - not "noreply @ alldeaf.com" I didn't open the e-mail, nor am I going to...

We'll look into this, to see if it is legit or a scam.
This is a subscriber email and that sponsor actually is approved and paid for sponsoring the site - it's on the top right of each and every page.

From what I've read over at a site where people report ripoff sites, ACS is a legitimate company, but if you borrow money from them, you are paying a very, very high interest rate and their fees are exorbitant. One person claimed that he borrowed $300 and ended up paying twice that amount back. They claim it is a deaf-owned business.

From what I've read over at a site where people report ripoff sites, ACS is a legitimate company, but if you borrow money from them, you are paying a very, very high interest rate and their fees are exorbitant. One person claimed that he borrowed $300 and ended up paying twice that amount back. They claim it is a deaf-owned business.
Probably one of those companies that loan at the maximum interest rates allowed by law.

what if it was a simple pretty chica?? Ha. ok thanks for the heads up.

I got the email, but deleted it right away without opening it up. I don't need no cash solutions!

This is a subscriber email and that sponsor actually is approved and paid for sponsoring the site - it's on the top right of each and every page.

I though it was unauthorized spam as well. :shock: I did not expect spam advertising as a "subscribed" email from this sites administration, so I coded it as spam with the email provider as well.

I agree with you. I just got it, too.

Of course it's obvious scam. Why pay? It should be free lol

I got this morning and i did not open the link in my e-mail so i came here AD to see if there's any scam and good enough the information that i wanted to know and then deleted it (scam in my e-mail) for good! How dare they send to almost everyone without asking their permission to giving out their e-mail address to spam!!! TSK TSK TSK!!!!

Did get it in my email box and thought it was a private message from AD PM box.. had to delete it fast as I thought it was strange.. good thing I didnt touch any links in that email .. I wonder why that was done just to spam us all eh? LOL

illegal solicited because serious reason banned scammer reason!

Moderator strict know do everything experience, I against to scammer, if suppose report to scammer if suppose serious numberous complaint! that is true

complete access program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers

Don't know if this is in the right category?
I got this in my email today... is it legit or scam?
It came from this site: noreply@alldeaf.com
Don't click on the link below unless you know it's safe...

The company offers a complete access program for Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers to now participate in short-term loans which has become a popular resource for those in need of immediate funds.

Access Cash Solutions will provide complete communication access, including e-Mail, fax, VP, and staff members with the ability to communicate with you using ASL.

Upon completion of an application at Access Cash Solutions and providing a few documents, Access Cash Solutions will work quickly and diligently to provide you with an approval and funds requested. Consumers can request cash amounts ranging from $100 up to $500. In addition to fast application process, Deaf and Hard of Hearing consumers will save money on our lower fees that are far better than our hearing competitors.
If a consumer receives Social Security Benefits, do not be concerned, Access Cash Solutions can and will work with you to provide with an approval that works for you.

Apply today to learn how you can get quick-approvals, save money and time, receive funds, all with a greater access dedicated for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing members and consumers.
CLICK TO APPLY TODAY:

Access Cash Solutions

If it is "legit" then I'd like to know how I can remove myself from removing more of this advertising.
I don't mind emails from people here, PM notifications etc., but I certainly don't want anything to do with a bunch of advertisements coming into my inbox!

I'm sure you understand :)

My email provider automatically put it in my Spam folder.

After looking into this, they have done nothing wrong. They are a legit company.

On ripoffreport.com their employee has detailed about their loan process:
Access Cash Solutions (ACS) is a cash advance, a high interest emergency alternative for those in need of money. It is Deaf owned and was started to combat the extremely high interest rates being charged by hearing businesses. The interest is high on these type of loans, but ACS provides the Deaf community someone they can communicate with and someone that can give them a lower interest rate than hearing cash advance businesses. This is NOT a scam, they are legit, licensed out of South Dakota. If any deaf individual in need of emergency money has no where else to go but a cash advance, Access Cash Solutions can help. NEVER use this type of loan if you qualify for a credit card or bank loan that could help you instead, it will be much better to use a bank.

There are also some youtube clips to show they are a legit business in the US:

Since ACS has paid the site to be on AllDeaf (read: this keeps the AD forum license and web hosting paid yearly), they are ok'ed to display their services with the site per prior negotiation with the webmaster.
Per the AD privacy rules, we will never share your email with third party associates, so you are fully safe from having your email in jeopardy in any form.

If you are personally interested in donating to AD, you may check out this announcement and Alex's yearly breakdown of the costs of web hosting here.

If it is "legit" then I'd like to know how I can remove myself from removing more of this advertising.
I don't mind emails from people here, PM notifications etc., but I certainly don't want anything to do with a bunch of advertisements coming into my inbox!
I'm sure you understand :)
If you do not want to receive email from the administrator, you can access your own user control panel to modify your settings:
Edit User Options

These are the settings you want to modify according to your preferences:
attachment.php

Attachments

• alldeafCP.jpg
    alldeafCP.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back