Beware!! Don't buy Roxio Creator 2011

snallga

Reaction score
I bought it last 2 weeks ago. I had created videos and photos on Roxio Creator 2011. I had attempted to burn the dvd, but I notice that it would never completed. Cause, I got some error messages and I did not have no clue for fixing it. Techical support are awful because they can't help me anyway. DON'T buy Roxio Creator 2011 from the internet or stores.

Right now, I am using Windows Live Movie Maker on my laptop. I don't have any problem with that.

Is anyone experience about Roxio Creator 2011? I am going to throw Roxio creator 2011 out of my laptop. It made me crazy.

Maybe try uninstalling it and do a re-install. It may have been a bad install to begin with. It only takes one driver or one file that doesn't load that can screw it all up.

Maybe try uninstalling it and do a re-install. It may have been a bad install to begin with. It only takes one driver or one file that doesn't load that can screw it all up.

Yes, I did uninstalled and reinstalled it. Unfortunely, I still got error message. I read alot of people are complain about Roxio Creator 2011. oh, well...

I didn't have any problem at all with Roxio Creater 2011, one most important thing is to be sure you have all the latest drivers especially your graphic drivers and DVD drive. Are you using 64 bits windows?

I bought it last 2 weeks ago. I had created videos and photos on Roxio Creator 2011. I had attempted to burn the dvd, but I notice that it would never completed. Cause, I got some error messages and I did not have no clue for fixing it. Techical support are awful because they can't help me anyway. DON'T buy Roxio Creator 2011 from the internet or stores.

Right now, I am using Windows Live Movie Maker on my laptop. I don't have any problem with that.

Is anyone experience about Roxio Creator 2011? I am going to throw Roxio creator 2011 out of my laptop. It made me crazy.

I have one -- never any problem
microsoft framework add- required

I didn't have any problem at all with Roxio Creater 2011, one most important thing is to be sure you have all the latest drivers especially your graphic drivers and DVD drive. Are you using 64 bits windows?

Yes, I am using 64 bits windows 7. I recently downloaded the firmware update on DVD drive. the video card still is up to date.

snallga, if you use roxio creator 2011 running on dvd.. anti virus or internet security or other apps must closed app on taskbar of windows xp,vista and 7 .. prevent errors

Agree!

I have had the exact same problems you are experiencing. I have tried it on TWO separate computers and have the exact same problems on both. I have been in contact with Roxio support which has been a complete waste of time. The last reply from them was to un-install windows and then re-install the operating system. What a bunch of bull. I will join the throngs of "DO NOT BUY ROXIO PRODUCTS!" Here what really gets me is that it actually worked ONE time on both CPU'S but not the other times. Ridiculous!

My daughter has a brand new laptop. This is my last straw. I'm going to load it there and see if the third time is the charm. I'm tired of hearing update your drivers etc. If it doesn't seem to work for a lot of people it becomes a you problem not a me problem....

Back