Best smart watch ???

Rom

Reaction score
I'm sure if I looked hard enough I'd find my answer, but I'm wondering what smart watches you folks use, that have a vibrating alarm. I need something that I can wear all the time, that'll connect to my phone.

Apple Watch is popular. It's expensive, but you can find a used one on the Apple website and even the first generation watch has strong haptics (which makes the watch vibrate)

I have a Moto 360 that I like. My best friend has a Fossil smart watch that he really likes. What kind of alarm are you looking for? Something to wake you up in the morning? Or just something to alert you during the day? If it's too wake you up, you're gonna have a hard time finding one with enough battery life. They lose power really quickly. Getting more than about 10-16 hours of use is hard. So you might be able to charge it and wear it overnight, but them out would die during the day. Pebble makes a version that has a long battery life, but it doesn't have ass many features as other watches. How this helps a little.

I recommended Apple Watch if you are iPhone user. If you prefer cheaper smartwatches, I would look at Samsung Gear S3, Misfit Vapor, or any other watches that compatible with Android or iPhone.

Back