Votes: 2 11.1%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian Bale

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

sara1981

Reaction score
who best batman in previous till present years ago.

Michael Keaton
Val Kilmer
George Clooney
Christian Bale

I'm going to have to go out on a limb and say Michael Keaton. Christian Bale is a hunk but then again you never forget your first.:P

Michael Keaton was perfect for Bruce Wayne/ Batman. Val Kilmer was good but not THAT good. George Clooney was FUCKING HORRIBLE. Dont get me wrong...he is a great actor, but it certainly doesnt fit him to play as Bruce Wayne/Batman at all...I know he looks alot like Wayne in the comics, but the way he acts doesnt really get him anywhere near the comics.

Christian Bale is pretty good as Wayne/Batman too. He followed exactly what the character do in the comics and everything so he definetly fits the decrisibtion.

I do not remember what year..... One night, I watched Jay Leno's Tonight show. They had special guest Fox Mulder (actor from X-File). Fox talked about expect to role as batman.

I do not remember which one.... maybe take over Val Kilmer. Warner Bros wants Fox Mulder to play role as batman. Fox Mulder tried out batman uniform and mask. He did not feel comfotable with mask because his big nose.

Oh I didnt chance to watching all those movies with actors but saw movie with Val Kilmer's movie .. cute! :giggle: Guess I am vote Val :dunno2: :D

but someday watching all movies ;)

I do not remember what year..... One night, I watched Jay Leno's Tonight show. They had special guest Fox Mulder (actor from X-File). Fox talked about expect to role as batman.

I do not remember which one.... maybe take over Val Kilmer. Warner Bros wants Fox Mulder to play role as batman. Fox Mulder tried out batman uniform and mask. He did not feel comfotable with mask because his big nose.

Oh dear Thanks God David Duchvony did not get it.

Michael Keaton was perfect for Bruce Wayne/ Batman. Val Kilmer was good but not THAT good. George Clooney was FUCKING HORRIBLE. Dont get me wrong...he is a great actor, but it certainly doesnt fit him to play as Bruce Wayne/Batman at all...I know he looks alot like Wayne in the comics, but the way he acts doesnt really get him anywhere near the comics.

Christian Bale is pretty good as Wayne/Batman too. He followed exactly what the character do in the comics and everything so he definetly fits the decrisibtion.

i agree 100%

Bale isnt a bad batman/bruce wayne although i did have a problem with his death metal vocals as batman in "the dark knight" lol

Keaton is best old school actor. Christian bale s too serious and boring to me.

Batman movies and Bamtan : Dark Knight movies are not same kind of movie.

Batman movies are more comic and colorful movies.

Batman : Dark Knight are more dark side and intensed movies.

I take Bale and Keaton (with Joker, Jack Nicholson).

Back