Berlin christmas market - truck driving in on people

Very sad, the Polish driver was shot and put inside of truck, and terrorist drive and ram people.

Russian ambassador get shot in Turkey, Putin plan to retaliate ......

What a scary wor|d we live in!

That's very sad. :(

That why I don't support any countries, especially US, EU and Russia to intervene in Middle East countries at first place and it will get big mess. Just leave Syria alone, just saying.

Now, we are dealing with long term consequence because of previous wars.

That's very sad. :(

That why I don't support any countries, especially US, EU and Russia to intervene in Middle East countries at first place and it will get big mess. Just leave Syria alone, just saying.

Now, we are dealing with long term consequence because of previous wars.
In the case of Germany, they have been helping Syria by taking in so many refugees from that country. However, Islamic terrorists don't appreciate any help, and this is how they thank people.

In the case of Germany, they have been helping Syria by taking in so many refugees from that country. However, Islamic terrorists don't appreciate any help, and this is how they thank people.

I think Germany has been giving that open door policy second thoughts....this event, along with the attacks on women, are sure to slam that door shut before long....

Laura

The war has pretty much influence on policy and Germany is nice to handle with humanitarian crisis.

My daughter is traveling to Berlin next week and will spend New Years Eve with her German friends. Makes me incredibly nervous.

I think Germany has been giving that open door policy second thoughts....this event, along with the attacks on women, are sure to slam that door shut before long....

Laura

Thats really sad because a majority of the refugees are not terrorists so they get penalized for a few bad apples.

My daughter is traveling to Berlin next week and will spend New Years Eve with her German friends. Makes me incredibly nervous.

The gunman is on loose, your daughter better not fly to Berlin

The lead suspect was shot today in Milan, Italy ...

So no need to worry to have her visit Germany :)

Hope she enjoys her stay in Europe :)

uhm, islamis terrorist dont need help, why should we help them ? i think, you mean the refugees who are really in help and dont thank us? if yes, well, indeed, we been helping Syria. Actually it´s backstabbing if you see why germany sells weapon to rebells ? ( a lot money involved)germany is pawn of us. us want russia ( land and oil, a lot money involved). but we are depended on russia´s gas. hm, what now? Let´s ask syria. syria has a lot of oil. oh, syria say no. syria is a friend of russia, almost everyone are getting angry and are plotting somthing, bam..syria getting destroyed. of course,....intelligent syria people, who saw through, dont like thank to us.

my heart hurt when i see a lot of pain of syria´people. :( and ancient building from past, i really liked them -.-

im german and observe careful ongoing, and i´m not watching tv, since most news are part of us. so, im often in recherche and compare the news in internet ( i love internet :D )

Back