Berks County Man Calls Police To Report Stolen Strawberry Jell-o

KikLove

Reaction score
UPPER MACUNGIE, Pa. (CBS) – Workplace thieves who cop food from the communal refrigerator can be a pain, but one Berks County man thought his missing Jell-o merited a call to police.

According to a report from Upper Macungie police, an employee at Wakefern called the cops on Oct. 10th to report “that an unknown person stole his Jell-o brand strawberry Jell-o snack from the break room refrigerator.”

The “victim,” a 39-year-old man, was irate because this wasn’t the first time his food had been stolen from the refrigerator.

Unfortunately, police were unable to catch the thief, as “the incident remains under investigation.”

Berks County Man Calls Police To Report Stolen Strawberry Jell-o « CBS Philly

Good grief...:laugh2:

LOL but when Im hungry I would be upset if I was working n to find no food in fridge and jello is easiest food on the stomach. Hope they actually catch those annoying coworkers who steals from others.

I guess that he decided to call police because he complained to his supervisor about it many times before but the supervisor did nothing.

Jello? Call police over cheapest food. :roll:

maybe because of
tumblr_mklkt5rgDV1r8u8uko1_500.jpg
party time!

I've heard many people complain abt their food stolen from breakroom refrigerator. Had one guy so fed up he put dog doo doo in his sandwich. Made it nice w lettuce tomato bacon and next day kept watch who called in sick and new food for day still in fridge. Bingo caught culprit.

I've heard many people complain abt their food stolen from breakroom refrigerator. Had one guy so fed up he put dog doo doo in his sandwich. Made it nice w lettuce tomato bacon and next day kept watch who called in sick and new food for day still in fridge. Bingo caught culprit.
:laugh2:

:laugh2: People call the police with the most stupid crap I swear it.... :roll: I'd have thrown a Jello at his face and said KEEP IT DON'T CALL AGAIN YOU BABY! :roll: People.... :doh:

Back