Bentley car crashes four expensive cars.

Agreed with you. Some dealerships won't give a factory scan tool to any autobody or shop. Like small shop do rebuilt on transmission for 20 years+ skill but they can't factory scan tool to reset or restore or overwrite firmware. So, they had send to dealerships to use factory scan tool.

Most euro vehicles are very bitch with scan tool.

The car insurance company know the crippled vehicle will have 2 or more sublets because they (autobody shop) don't repair torn upholstery(caused by air bag deployed) or doesn't have updated repair infro or software in a scan tool for very newer vehicles. Even if you replace new air bag modules in a newer Bentley, then the engine won't start. Who reprogram the air bag modules? Tow to the Bentley dealership to reprogram the modules. For older to modern cars, there will be no problems but sometime they sublet to another shop to do some complicated electrical works.

Yes, they don't know the newer Bentley car. If I own a new Bentley with a bad body damaged and deployed air bags, would choice Bentley body shop in UK over USA. They can replace body parts (hand made panels), new air bag modules (possible replace new upholstery) and alignment (new wheel?) in same shop.

why would the rich people bother doing that? they can just buy another Bentley :giggle:

why would the rich people bother doing that? they can just buy another Bentley :giggle:

They believe in the highest quality workmanship and good resale value. Yeah they can buy another Bentley. Why? They don't like to see a fresh scar face Bentley out of the body shop in USA. Or Bentley is not worth to fix the heavy body damaged and junk it. Favor in a new car.

Wirelessly posted

deafsmogtech said:

They believe in the highest quality workmanship and good resale value. Yeah they can buy another Bentley. Why? They don't like to see a fresh scar face Bentley out of the body shop in USA. Or Bentley is not worth to fix the heavy body damaged and junk it. Favor in a new car.

Insurance for Bentley and Royce rolls cars is expensive. Between $500 and $600 per month.

Yes, they don't know the newer Bentley car. If I own a new Bentley with a bad body damaged and deployed air bags, would choice Bentley body shop in UK over USA. They can replace body parts (hand made panels), new air bag modules (possible replace new upholstery) and alignment (new wheel?) in same shop.

Yep. Thats the story I've heard. My friend spent at least 8 hours hand polishing one of the fixtures for a British car until it was perfect to be put on the car.

I knew I got my math wrong but no time to correct it since I gotta pick up package from PO. final notice :Ohno:

I think my car insurance is about $2,800 per year for 3 cars :Ohno:

I knew I got my math wrong but no time to correct it since I gotta pick up package from PO. final notice :Ohno:

I think my car insurance is about $2,800 per year for 3 cars :Ohno:

That's around $80 a month for per car.

Back