believe it or not, Saddam vs. Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding :roll:

Originally posted by Steel
War is pathetic... :( killing eachother just because Saddam refused to disarm the mass detrustion...*sighs* he should go to hell

wAR IS PEACE! THINK DIFFERNCE. tHEY PROTECT OUR COUNTRY FOR YOU. HE MUST GO HELL!

Frankly, if war was peace, then we lose a hell of a lot of money and lives over it. I don;t think we should go to war with little support on our side. I mean, hello, war equals massive amount of deaths and money loss. It not going to solve anything. Had anyone besides me notice that Bush had not concerned himself with Al Queda and bin Laden anymore,a nd its all SH this and SH that.

I just like to say my opinion way more than I should. Really, just ignore it if you feel war is needed.

Dang the city of Badad has totally BLEW away in dust!

Originally posted by Kellerina88
Frankly, if war was peace, then we lose a hell of a lot of money and lives over it. I don;t think we should go to war with little support on our side. I mean, hello, war equals massive amount of deaths and money loss. It not going to solve anything. Had anyone besides me notice that Bush had not concerned himself with Al Queda and bin Laden anymore,a nd its all SH this and SH that.

you talked so negitive. who gives a fucka bout money or deaths?

MOst importand to be protest youself as freedom country that doesnt mean you dont have any weapons defend yourself. use your fists to fight yourself. be creative to defend from the emenies. wake up! jesus fuckin christ!

thats so stupid war! i hate to see mad drama everything... :roll:

uzi_shoot.gif
saddam-50x50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back