believe it or not, Saddam vs. Bush...

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nozobo

I've been watching the news, the two major things are happening, the blizzard of 2003 in Colorado, the worst since 1997 and talking about the war against Iraq and Saddam is laughing at Bush...

Cuz Saddam thinks Bush'll back off on that like all the other threats in the past year. That's why he's laughing at Bush the way he is. So in other words, Bush's bark is worse than his own bite.

Originally posted by deafgal01
Cuz Saddam thinks Bush'll back off on that like all the other threats in the past year. That's why he's laughing at Bush the way he is. So in other words, Bush's bark is worse than his own bite.
:laugh2: :crazy:

Who's crazy? Or is it the comment I made??? You've lost me now.

Originally posted by deafgal01
Who's crazy? Or is it the comment I made??? You've lost me now.
not you but your funny comment "Bush's bark is worse than his own bite.":laugh2:

Ah, I see now... LOL... You've got a point there, it is kinda funny in a way... People would not normally hear that... Hmmm....... G'nite now. Bedtime for me here if I'm to rise early to work on my outline and papers and study.

[m] BREAKING NEWS!!! SADDAM SUCKS SHIT!!! [/m]

Well all i know is that the war is suppose to start tonight if SH has not left Iraq yet.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Well all i know is that the war is suppose to start tonight if SH has not left Iraq yet.
should be start if SH is not leave his stupid country!!

Saddam's always laughing at people who says that they're going to take him out of power.

Oh well, it's bound to happen anytime soon and that will be when he stop laughing.

He's only laughing because he's a retard..."oh power! they get me out of power! whaa ha ha haw! *coughing*" *takes some cough pills*

To Saddam:

:fu:

Originally posted by Steel
He's only laughing because he's a retard..."oh power! they get me out of power! whaa ha ha haw! *coughing*" *takes some cough pills*

To Saddam:

:fu:

yeah I agree with you :laugh2:

tonoight is the speech that will be given by Bush.. so i'm gonna watch that part and leave CNN on TV for a while see if any action will happen

War is pathetic... :( killing eachother just because Saddam refused to disarm the mass detrustion...*sighs* he should go to hell

Originally posted by Steel
War is pathetic... :( killing eachother just because Saddam refused to disarm the mass detrustion...*sighs* he should go to hell

agreed wholeheartedly

I think that Bush and Saddam are wasting their time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back