Being deaf and lgbtqia

Hex

Reaction score
Has anyone here experienced difficulty finding a partner because of deafness and LGBTQIA identity I feel very alone in this

last two letters of "IA" stands for? mine my asking in a nice way.

Hope you find a good day with someone to share with your experience. Bless you.

Has anyone here experienced difficulty finding a partner because of deafness and LGBTQIA identity I feel very alone in this
YES! It's very hard finding someone...... You are not alone! Where in MA are you? Are you male or female?

Finding someone is hard for most people and of course worse for us. The only thing about being any form of queer is the pool of possibilities is much smaller. Trust in yourself and keep tying to make friends. It can also be helpful to ask the friends or family you have to act as matchmakers. Someone may know someone ...

Kate bornstien is great but like I said if you like to get to know me pm me

And to ask a non-binary or trans person asking their sex or things like there previous name is In my opinion is a moot point and inappropriate

Last edited:
Kate bornstien is great but like I said if you like to get to know me pm me

And to ask a non-binary or trans person asking their sex or things like there previous name is In my opinion is a moot point and inappropriate
Um why? It's just a starting point. It's like asking the history of a dhh person. Their sex is just their sex....if you're nonbinary, you're just saying you don't identify as male or female...that has nothing to do with sex whatsoever

Um why? It's just a starting point. It's like asking the history of a dhh person. Their sex is just their sex....if you're nonbinary, you're just saying you don't identify as male or female...that has nothing to do with sex whatsoever

Would you ask that of a cis person who posts and doesn't have any indicator which sex (or gender...) they are? Some people just don't want to say so. Sounds like Hex doesn't wish to share that information.

Would you ask that of a cis person who posts and doesn't have any indicator which sex (or gender...) they are? Some people just don't want to say so. Sounds like Hex doesn't wish to share that information.
Well yes b/c it's a starting point. I actually just joked with a genderqueer friend of mine about alternative gender options not being a choice, on something in the last few mintues about " You mean they didn't allow you to choose CATS?!?!" and he got it. I have friends who identify as trans and they don't make a huge deal about the fact that they identify as female but were born as male.....Trans people's attitudes about stuff varies hugely....just saying. Heck some people might view me as trans b/c I'm genderqueer and I think a fixtation on gender is complete bullshit.

Like i said many times deafdyke if you want to talk to me message me! "privately"

Well let's get back on topic has anyone here ever experienced difficulty finding a partner do to identity, deafness or the combination of both

Back