Being a grandma first time ever.

jazzy

Reaction score
I am so thrilled today to learn that my new grandbaby ( I had a dream it will be a boy, so we wait and see if I am right) will be born around Aug 25th. Right now he is a peasize of blob with strong heartbeat. It will be my first grandchild and I am so freak out by this, being a grandma. Me being called a grandma????? I am way too young to be a grandma.

Anyone who are grandma or grandpa? Share and brag about their grandchildren here on AD.

Congratualtions, jazzy! What a wonderful and exciting time for you!

I am so thrilled today to learn that my new grandbaby ( I had a dream it will be a boy, so we wait and see if I am right) will be born around Aug 25th. Right now he is a peasize of blob with strong heartbeat. It will be my first grandchild and I am so freak out by this, being a grandma. Me being called a grandma????? I am way too young to be a grandma.

Anyone who are grandma or grandpa? Share and brag about their grandchildren here on AD.

I have one granddaughter who is two years. Will have another granddaughter in April.

I am too young too, but it is fun.:)

Welcome to the club!

I'm a Granny, too. :P

gerg.gif

wow, that's wonderful feeling, Jazzy!!! ....

Congratualtions to be Granny! Do you knit?

I'm granny of 2 grand furkids... :D

:lol:

I'm not a grandmother yet.

Your post reminded me how my mother reacted. When I told her I was pregnant, the first time. She was happy then she was like "I'm gonna be a grandma!" excited as she was about this. It made her realize that she is actually going to be a Grandma!

It was funny took her some time to get use to it. After I had her she would not say for the longest time that she was. She went around and instead of saying this is my granddaughter she would say this. "This is my daughter's daughter." it took her a while to eventually say "This is my granddaughter"

I just though how funny it was for my Mom to do that. I still laugh and pick on my Mom about that.

Congratulations!!

Oh I crochet, not knit. ;) granny of grandfurkids? Can you give me a hint on this one?
Furkids sound like animals probably she has two grandkitties.

Congrats, jazzy!
u're lucky going to be young grandma.

i remmy that one time , my mom said that she dont wanna grandma cuz of feel too old and all but i told her that one day she will and here she is, a nana!! XD and love her grandson so much hahah

Back