becoming more active online now

Cosine

Reaction score
due to a complex circulatory issue event, i now have multiple disabilities. i also have ASD (from birth), but i don't consider Autism to be a disorder, just a difference. i lost the ability to properly operate my left arm, left hand, and left leg. i also lost hearing in my right ear. i can still hear in my left ear. i cannot use a telephone or mobile phone since i cannot hold it to my left ear. i would need to use an ear bud or headset which is greatly inconvenient. i have chosen to just not have a phone at all. that works out fine with my autistic personality.

i've wondered if there is a form of ASL i could sign with just one arm and hand and how many would understand it if there is. that's one reason i am here.

i get a lot of hassle from many online providers and other companies who insist i have a phone. that's another reason i am here.

now that i am here, i even want to make some friends. i am a 65 y/o single guy. i'd like to have friends of many ages. i just hope you can tolerate my ASD when it kicks in.

Greetings brother, we had similar question while back best answer at that time sign as though ghost arm was there, good luck,there's always someone who wants to live your life for you because they can't live there own:bye:

Back