Because it's oh so cool

CrazehJess

Reaction score
It's starting to annoy me. Really annoy me.

I've liked girls since I was ten years old. Now I'm 15... so you know, five years. A long time to stick to the same feelings when you're my age. Character changing, hormones and all that stuff that comes with being a teenager, it never changed the way I viewed females. I like 'em! That's all there is to it.

But when I got driven out of my school, when a lesbian rumor about me got out, I came to know who my true friends were. And the sad thing? I didn't have any. That's not what is bugging me. That was two years ago, over and done with.

However, I've recently heard that a couple of the girls in my school, my year, my class, have had girlfriends. I spoke to one recently. Apparantly, she's 'bi'. Now I have no problem with this... until I found out that another girl was bi. She had a girlfriend, too. Hmm... still not bothering me. THEN another girl was bi. Oh, and this other girl too. Now when I was at school, it was the most anti-gay school I can imagine. I got teased, bullied and god knows what. Why am I annoyed? Because they are just 'bi' because it's cool. Even if they really are bi, I'm still annoyed. Because why, when I've remained true to who I am for years and tried to withstand their bashing, do they get to swan around school with no flak from anyone and date girls? Oh I know... because it's COOL.

There's some weird notion in teenager's heads that being bisexual is cool. Fine. Think that. I mean, I'm sure bisexual people are cool. But there's no point in saying you're bi to be cool, if you aren't really bi. I know the girls who claim to be bi and sure, people change, but I've seen them with their 'girlfriends'. Whenever they attempt to look like a couple, they just look downright awkward, put on for show and look like they'd rather not be doing it. It's just pathetic.

But hey... if I ever go back to that school... they won't know what's hit 'em. Because I'll for sure roll up and show them the REAL DEAL.

( As an afternote... the latter of my words are meant to be taken in amusement. :D )

Seriously though, you gotta admit, just being gay or bi because it's cool? Those people have got a few tiny issues. It's uncool!

It's starting to annoy me. Really annoy me.

I've liked girls since I was ten years old. Now I'm 15... so you know, five years. A long time to stick to the same feelings when you're my age. Character changing, hormones and all that stuff that comes with being a teenager, it never changed the way I viewed females. I like 'em! That's all there is to it.

But when I got driven out of my school, when a lesbian rumor about me got out, I came to know who my true friends were. And the sad thing? I didn't have any. That's not what is bugging me. That was two years ago, over and done with.

However, I've recently heard that a couple of the girls in my school, my year, my class, have had girlfriends. I spoke to one recently. Apparantly, she's 'bi'. Now I have no problem with this... until I found out that another girl was bi. She had a girlfriend, too. Hmm... still not bothering me. THEN another girl was bi. Oh, and this other girl too. Now when I was at school, it was the most anti-gay school I can imagine. I got teased, bullied and god knows what. Why am I annoyed? Because they are just 'bi' because it's cool. Even if they really are bi, I'm still annoyed. Because why, when I've remained true to who I am for years and tried to withstand their bashing, do they get to swan around school with no flak from anyone and date girls? Oh I know... because it's COOL.

There's some weird notion in teenager's heads that being bisexual is cool. Fine. Think that. I mean, I'm sure bisexual people are cool. But there's no point in saying you're bi to be cool, if you aren't really bi. I know the girls who claim to be bi and sure, people change, but I've seen them with their 'girlfriends'. Whenever they attempt to look like a couple, they just look downright awkward, put on for show and look like they'd rather not be doing it. It's just pathetic.

But hey... if I ever go back to that school... they won't know what's hit 'em. Because I'll for sure roll up and show them the REAL DEAL.

( As an afternote... the latter of my words are meant to be taken in amusement. :D )

Seriously though, you gotta admit, just being gay or bi because it's cool? Those people have got a few tiny issues. It's uncool!

I understand your rantings.... i am not against gay or lesbian even tho i am very straight...

Very straight. :D I like that. Good for you.

I'm not saying there aren't people who don't 'support/agree' with gay/bisexual people, I'm just saying teenagers need to stop using it as something to be 'cool' with.

Man, do I dislike my generation. No offence to anyone who is a teenager here. I'm speaking stereotypically. :)

I'm not saying there aren't people who don't 'support/agree' with gay/bisexual people, I'm just saying teenagers need to stop using it as something to be 'cool' with.

Man, do I dislike my generation. No offence to anyone who is a teenager here. I'm speaking stereotypically. :)

That's alright Jess cuz there's at least one other teen here who isn't crazy about her (as well as yours) generation, either.

Peer pressure has really gotten into them. My times in high school, it depends on where you live and where you come from, was exactly the opposite. Nobody wanted to come out until after they've graduated from high school. I knew several peers who were not exactly straight, but they won't admit the suggestions that they might have become bi, gay, and/or lesbian during their high school years. Some "confused" kids felt comfortable by hiding their true sexual orientation or pretend like they're normal in order to prevent themselves from getting their feelings hurt or bullied on by those narrow minded kind, or sometimes I call redneck minded, people at school.

Even today, I honestly think the same thing is still going on there at my alma mater. I don't really care but I'm speaking about what happened during my years.

Ignore them if they're becoming excessively stereotypical.

Sorry for a short off-topic but I really love your signature CrazehJess LOL.....

Anyways, good vent! :thumb:

Glad to know there are some teens who don't really like our generation. Not to say there isn't any nice kids in it, of course.

And yeah, peer pressue and society standards play a big part in all of it. No-one seems to have the guts or courage to just be themselves and stay true to themselves. Though I'm not knocking anyone down, I totally understand why you wouldn't want to 'come out' or do something out of the box, it generally causes hassle. Still, it's just such a shame that despite nowadays people wanna be different, they still end up conforming to something they that they aren't.

And thanks! (for the comment on my signature) :D

Yeah I understand what you mean... Let me tell you a story about one of my friend.

He was used to be very gay, he was always EGO, etc etc, but later he kept himself islotating and never hang out with friends, he became mentally retard (no offense), and he ended up as straight.

When I went in the bed with that guy, I don't like it. Myself, I was gay, but he doesn't do the "gay sex" right, he was kept acting like straight guy. I know he is straight before he admit it.

Not all people became bi just to be cool, maybe they are confused. I was used to be bi, but now no more bi, now I am gay through learning what I like during the sex.

Some of people are scare to be straight because it make them feel that they are just normal. There is many reason why people become any of GLBT, ya know.

I understand. I know how difficult it can be, dealing with feelings and trying to work out your real ones. I mean, I'm openminded. I just say I like girls now and go with that. If it changes to like boys, then so be it.

And I'm not saying all people who can't seem to make their minds up, are doing it to be cool. I just know the girls in my school are doing it to be cool. I know them. I know the school. I can read them like a book. And even if they are really bisexual, the girlfriends they had, they didn't really like. It was all for show. It was supposed to be something 'different' and get attention for it.

Instead, in my eyes, they just came across as desperate attention whores.

I dunno... we all have issues.

I understand. I know how difficult it can be, dealing with feelings and trying to work out your real ones. I mean, I'm openminded. I just say I like girls now and go with that. If it changes to like boys, then so be it.

And I'm not saying all people who can't seem to make their minds up, are doing it to be cool. I just know the girls in my school are doing it to be cool. I know them. I know the school. I can read them like a book. And even if they are really bisexual, the girlfriends they had, they didn't really like. It was all for show. It was supposed to be something 'different' and get attention for it.

Instead, in my eyes, they just came across as desperate attention whores.

I dunno... we all have issues.

:lol: well I have the exactly same as your thinking here :) Agree we all have the issues, that's so human beings ;)

I think more people are bi than straight (or gay).

Maybe it's a sign of the times that young people don't have to choose to be straight just because "someone" decided it's the best thing to be.

Started off straight... but I'm not now. Since I've lived both lives, that would technically make me bi. As a female with a female partner, though, I consider myself to be a lesbian.

My 16-year-old daughter identifies herself as bi, and she's had a couple of girlfriends and a few boyfriends. I just want her to be with who she loves and with whom she feels most comfortable.

Aye, we do have issues. And anyway, who says we have to choose what gender we want?

I mean... like you've just said, we just want everyone to be with who they want. Go with your heart. Whether it's a female or male, it doesn't matter.

Just don't be something you're not because it's cool.

I am not sure if everyone here is familiar that being lesbian or bi or gay in high school make you popular. When I was in high school, one guy cried for an attention from everyone so he told everyone that he was gay so he got tons of friends already. That was really stupid. I came up to him and asked him if he does know what gay means... He said that word makes him sounds rich and better than everyone else. I had to educate him that gay means man attracts other man in love/lust ways. He freaked out and didn't believe me.

Recently, I caught my niece who is 17 years old and told everyone that she is lesbian just to make her popular. I had to get blunt with her about it. She felt like a shit and told everyone the truth.

In real life, bisexuals are very negative in gay/lesbian/straight societies for some reasons. For gay society, bisexuals are famous for using gays for just sex then left them for women. Same thing with lesbian society. As for straight society, bisexuals cheat on them. Not every Gays, Lesbians and Straights think that way about Bisexuals.

I am not sure if everyone here is familiar that being lesbian or bi or gay in high school make you popular. When I was in high school, one guy cried for an attention from everyone so he told everyone that he was gay so he got tons of friends already. That was really stupid. I came up to him and asked him if he does know what gay means... He said that word makes him sounds rich and better than everyone else. I had to educate him that gay means man attracts other man in love/lust ways. He freaked out and didn't believe me.

Recently, I caught my niece who is 17 years old and told everyone that she is lesbian just to make her popular. I had to get blunt with her about it. She felt like a shit and told everyone the truth.

In real life, bisexuals are very negative in gay/lesbian/straight societies for some reasons. For gay society, bisexuals are famous for using gays for just sex then left them for women. Same thing with lesbian society. As for straight society, bisexuals cheat on them. Not every Gays, Lesbians and Straights think that way about Bisexuals.

Wow about those guys you talked about...

And about what you talked about the bisexuals, that's why "Biphobia" exist. I am not surprised about what some of people think about the bisexuals, bisexual folks are just hard to trust.. There's even a "Lesbophobia", that is when especially straight men who are afraid that lesbian women will not give the men love too. Isn't it strange that there is no such as "gayophobia"?

Wow about those guys you talked about...

And about what you talked about the bisexuals, that's why "Biphobia" exist. I am not surprised about what some of people think about the bisexuals, bisexual folks are just hard to trust.. There's even a "Lesbophobia", that is when especially straight men who are afraid that lesbian women will not give the men love too. Isn't it strange that there is no such as "gayophobia"?

I never heard of lesbophonia before. Well gayophobia is similar to homophobia.

Interesting. In my time in school years, I seen few people hugs and kiss on their lip. They called it "european way", not mean BI because they had boyfriend and kiss with girl.

Also, my feeling towards is Bisexual is loyal as it is IT. I know most of people think it is COOL to be bisexual. I think this is not RIGHT thing to look at "picture". One thing, I not like to see FEMME to FEMME. I like to see BUTCH to FEMME. I already been in relationship BUTCH to BUTCH. Bisexual is out of question but LOYAL to her/his partner.

Interesting. In my time in school years, I seen few people hugs and kiss on their lip. They called it "european way", not mean BI because they had boyfriend and kiss with girl.

Also, my feeling towards is Bisexual is loyal as it is IT. I know most of people think it is COOL to be bisexual. I think this is not RIGHT thing to look at "picture". One thing, I not like to see FEMME to FEMME. I like to see BUTCH to FEMME. I already been in relationship BUTCH to BUTCH. Bisexual is out of question but LOYAL to her/his partner.

Yeah I feel the same way as you, femme to femme does not turn me on.. Only if I was femme with butch guy, it turns me on, also I like butch to butch ;)

Oh lord......but then again I have a feeling in a few years they'll be the ones who are into alternative sexuality b/c you know, it's so fucking TrEnDy! Oh its not about lovemaking........yah gotta be into S&M, and anal sex and all that stupid stuff b/c its so in your face and TreNdY and not vanillia.

Back