Be clear on what you want?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you interested in casual dating? Are you looking for a serious relationship?
or Something Else?

For Single People Only... Tsk tsk not for Marriage you stuck with ur partner.. :thumb: har har har...

Uh Oh.. I screwed up Vampie!!!! I Need help...can u please spilt those two topics up and put one in different thread .. Thank you...

First date -- Ummm (glup) Did you ever heard someone took his girl to Wild N Wet Amusement Park?? In 1987, I did went!!! Oh my goodness -- It was alrighty but night was so chilly -- I get his big shirt on to keep me warm then went to resturant for chatting -- gone home at right time (I have strict curfew at 10pm) :)

Cheri said:
Uh Oh.. I screwed up Vampie!!!! I Need help...can u please spilt those two topics up and put one in different thread .. Thank you...
Mod Note: Done! :thumb:

I'm ready for any Date.. and serious relationship... been dating serveral woman.. nothing turned out great.. sucks..

MizzDeaf said:
Now i am in wrong thread -- thanks

Awww Sorry! Vampie Move Mizzdeaf post up above to the Right Topic Please.

Thank you... :thumb: My Fault! *hit myself with a hammer* :thumb:

As for me I am not Ready to Jump Into a Serious Relationship But, Never know I might Fell in Love...When that time comes then it comes.. If it doesn't then it doesn't... :applause:

Cheri said:
As for me I am not Ready to Jump Into a Serious Relationship But, Never know I might Fell in Love...When that time comes then it comes.. If it doesn't then it doesn't... :applause:
:shock: Cheri! you got a boyfriend now?? anybody from AD? sorry if you think im being nosy..haha..dont hafta answer me! :giggle:

Defee said:
:shock: Cheri! you got a boyfriend now?? anybody from AD? sorry if you think im being nosy..haha..dont hafta answer me! :giggle:

:lol: No, I do not have a boyfriend now...But, I am talking in General like if I met a guy or go out on a date with a guy and if I fell in love then I'll chase after him.. heh... :giggle:

Cheri said:

Right... do not get high hope.. Just let flow... The time will tell you until he suck your sweet bloody. :naughty:

Just friendly remind you if you are out of practice. Just back up to order this www.realdoll.com let us know how you make this out. ;)

Well I am seeing someone, but I kinda look at it as a pretty casual relationship, and just enjoying my time with him.

Eventually when I know I'm with the right guy, it can turn into serious. But of course, 'it takes two'

Right now I like to keep it casual considering I got out of a serious, long-term relationship that did a number on my emotions and on my life... it was too serious that everything was too serious and taken for granted (on his part, and perhaps on mine). So just keeping it light, enjoyable, stressfree as possible is the place I ought to be at.

I am really in serious relationship with someone I have been dating since last august... we did took it slow, and now we are on next step of relationship altough we know eachother well and used to date when i was at deaf/blind school.

well i had experience being in serious relationship... Its wonderful experience... its make me wont let her go... unfortaune .... i let her go I learned lesson dont take too serious in first place... i think its the best to take slow and dating to make process till time come RIGHT. then its will start grow strong and stronger every minute... but its gonna take a while to become serious relationship... DATE is the best choice in first place and see how it going before being serious. for example... If you took it too serious and end up broke up... its painful and heart broken i hate that feel but big experience for me to learn myself. i hope that you guys doing the same.

Cheri said:
Awww Sorry! Vampie Move Mizzdeaf post up above to the Right Topic Please.

Thank you... :thumb: My Fault! *hit myself with a hammer* :thumb:

:lol: That is alright --

hope not hit yourself with hammer -- hope it is plastic! :lol:

am married -- have been for close to 6 years come September. :D Ain't straying anytime in the future! ;)

I'm in a relationship with a significant other so I'd advise you to take it one day at a time when you date someone you like. It is nice to experience courtship and chivalry.

I am dating someone right now but it is a long distance thing. Met him online and we clicked in real life when we finally met after 4 months of online chatting.

But long distance dating sucks - I dont know how anyone can do that but we got to do what we have to do which is follow our hearts. I could date a jerk within this hometown and suffer ..or date a great guy living states away and suffer LOL

Back