BBQ Steel Brush

jazzy

Reaction score
People use bbq for outdoor cooking and they use steel brush to rub the oil off bbq. This is our lesson, we will buy new steel brush every year and threw it away used one. The one we had, it somehow fell off to ground and our little dog look for anything to lick off the ground where bbq was alike oil drip out of bbq and she found one wire (from steel brush) with oil on it. She licked and I guess she swallowed it. Now we have to pay 1600.00 bucks for it to remove from her. GRRR. We always had those brushes years and never had a problem till this now. Thank god she made it thru surgery today, we will pick her up tmw. We miss her so much and cant wait to bring her home. Thanks for reading......

I am very sorry about your little dog. I am glad she is ok and I will tell my husband right away about careful storage of the bbq brush.

Ouch, I've heard about BBQ steel brush indicent. A man brush off the steel then cooking hamburgers and even he didn't realize wire was still on grill and somehow wire got into hamburger and he ate it. ended up hospitalized and removed it. Glad he's okay. I watch it on TV.

Glad your dog is okay and alive.

Ouch, I've heard about BBQ steel brush indicent. A man brush off the steel then cooking hamburgers and even he didn't realize wire was still on grill and somehow wire got into hamburger and he ate it. ended up hospitalized and removed it. Glad he's okay. I watch it on TV.

Eeek!

People use bbq for outdoor cooking and they use steel brush to rub the oil off bbq. This is our lesson, we will buy new steel brush every year and threw it away used one. The one we had, it somehow fell off to ground and our little dog look for anything to lick off the ground where bbq was alike oil drip out of bbq and she found one wire (from steel brush) with oil on it. She licked and I guess she swallowed it. Now we have to pay 1600.00 bucks for it to remove from her. GRRR. We always had those brushes years and never had a problem till this now. Thank god she made it thru surgery today, we will pick her up tmw. We miss her so much and cant wait to bring her home. Thanks for reading......

holy crap!!!!! $1600!?!?!?!? but i'm glad your dog is ok and recovering

Your kidding me. Wow. We got rid of it and got a brand new one but still not safe, I think. Thanks. :)

holy crap!!!!! $1600!?!?!?!? but i'm glad your dog is ok and recovering
They reduced the price from $1600 to $1,039.00. Our vet assistance happen to be our neighbor and he gave us discount. I am thankful for it. And something bad happened last night in our neighborhood. There was a drunk driver crashed into horse trailer with two horses inside (both horses survived the accident) Our vet was there to stitches horses and my husband met her and gave her hug for saving our Lily's life. She told my husbnad it was very difficult surgery because it was tiny and hard to see. Bless them for gave us discount. I put on care card, interest free for one year so I can pay off with my income.

Thank you, everyone. Lily is home now and is sleeping on the couch with her favorite blanket. I have to keep my eye on our Black lab, Dakota who won't leave Lily alone. She is with me in the office and take nap.

They reduced the price from $1600 to $1,039.00. Our vet assistance happen to be our neighbor and he gave us discount. I am thankful for it. And something bad happened last night in our neighborhood. There was a drunk driver crashed into horse trailer with two horses inside (both horses survived the accident) Our vet was there to stitches horses and my husband met her and gave her hug for saving our Lily's life. She told my husbnad it was very difficult surgery because it was tiny and hard to see. Bless them for gave us discount. I put on care card, interest free for one year so I can pay off with my income.

god bless! what kind of dog do you have? sounds like a Chihuahua

god bless! what kind of dog do you have? sounds like a Chihuahua
yeah white chihuahua. :) We have one chihuahua, one black lab mix and one cat. And million (just kiddo) ravens, mices and squirrel in our backyard.

Back