Basic level ASL learner searching for deaf/HoH penpals

kelsielemur

Reaction score
Hi there!
My name is Kelsie. I live in northern California, and am currently taking an ASL 2 class. I have fallen in love with deaf culture and am searching for a penpal/friend who is deaf/HoH to practice and learn more about the culture. I am part of the LGBTQ community, along with having a big passion for animals. I do prefer a female penpal, but will be open minded. If interested, message me!

Hello and welcome! I'm bisexual but prefer women. I also like animals that's one of the reasons why I don't eat them.

I am an ASL 2 student in NC and am looking for the same. I rescue animals with my boyfriend btw lol.

hey, I am new to this whole online chat room thing I'm bisexual and prefer women and am HOH I sign as well as talk.

Hi there!
My name is Kelsie. I live in northern California, and am currently taking an ASL 2 class. I have fallen in love with deaf culture and am searching for a penpal/friend who is deaf/HoH to practice and learn more about the culture. I am part of the LGBTQ community, along with having a big passion for animals. I do prefer a female penpal, but will be open minded. If interested, message me!

If you want a friend who is HOH message me we can talk about anything.

Hi there!
I love to help you out,please write back. Do you have facetime of Facebook messenger?

Back