Bad Words in Sign Language

I don't go to stand-up comedy either. I am aware that bad language is used by stand-up comedians.

Life would be much better without bad language. Look at how ill-mannered teenagers are when they use foul language when speaking with their elders!!!!
Alot of teenagers have no judgement. That's a different story. My kids don't swear anyway.

bet they do when you not around

That could be a possibility. That's why parents must teach their children that it is wrong to use bad language no matter where they are and even if their parents are not watching them.

That could be a possibility. That's why parents must teach their children that it is wrong to use bad language no matter where they are and even if their parents are not watching them.

i like to think they got good command of english or what ever langage is used.it do not bother me to much if used as verbal release of feeling, but to use it just because you can and no brains use english is sad...when i swear it usually at myself....anyhow as someone who been hearing and now deaf signed swear words dont have same punch as verbal also verbal is hurtful....only time i use bsl when someone ask me what they are

Yep! The community we live in now is pretty disgusting, I have had children flip me off in a passing when they are on the school bus. I find that quite sad, because that tells me a lot about their parents. They only have them to show them the right way of life. And when they mess up, boundaries are not set, don't expect the kids to be so cute and nice when they are all grown up. I sometimes feel as if I was born in the wrong century. My parents were strict but very loving I am very thankful I have them in my life.

Yep! The community we live in now is pretty disgusting, I have had children flip me off in a passing when they are on the school bus. I find that quite sad, because that tells me a lot about their parents. They only have them to show them the right way of life. And when they mess up, boundaries are not set, don't expect the kids to be so cute and nice when they are all grown up. I sometimes feel as if I was born in the wrong century. My parents were strict but very loving I am very thankful I have them in my life.

I understand exactly how you feel. However, I am glad to be in this century because Deaf people surely didn't have it easy a century ago! Yes, the way children behaves most certainly reflects back on the parents. These days parents are leaving their children to be raised by the TV. Parents don't care to teach their children about modesty, respect, and morality.

I understand exactly how you feel. However, I am glad to be in this century because Deaf people surely didn't have it easy a century ago! Yes, the way children behaves most certainly reflects back on the parents. These days parents are leaving their children to be raised by the TV. Parents don't care to teach their children about modesty, respect, and morality.
Well, I am sure that many parents try hard to educate their children, however some children don't listen and do stupid things due to peer pressure. For example, I always told my son to pull up his pants but he never listened. He is growing up now so he is changing his ways which I believe that's normal. My daughter wore too much black eyeliners when she was young but now she is aware of it and is changing her looks. You know that alot of teenagers are hard to handle so don't blame parents. It's all about peer pressure (especially from high school students). I thought you knew.

Well, I am sure that many parents try hard to educate their children, however some children don't listen and do stupid things due to peer pressure. For example, I always told my son to pull up his pants but he never listened. He is growing up now so he is changing his ways which I believe that's normal. My daughter wore too much black eyeliners when she was young but now she is aware of it and is changing her looks. You know that alot of teenagers are hard to handle so don't blame parents. It's all about peer pressure (especially from high school students). I thought you knew.

Many parents do not educate them on having morals and values when it comes to discretion, especially with clothes. Teenagers shouldn't be hard to handle if they were raised properly from birth. Many parents do not work with them in their youth and as a result, they are much harder to deal with in their teenager years due to their attitude, disrespect, and so on.

Back