Bad Drivers

Wolfboy

Reaction score
I know or probably see this kind of thread alot but damn these bad drivers. I had a close encounter today. I was driving back home from my second job and I was at the stop light when it was red. When it turned green I went and this damn driver still went gassin it probaby trying to outrun the orange light but it aready turned red. I saw truck on my left and I like holy shit floored the crap out my yukon and he missed my by 2 inches. This guy was going probably 60 mph and if I hadnt floored it ill probably wouldnt be here. Didnt look what was that idiot was doing but my god man these ppl dont deserve to drive if they are going get someone killed like this. I was so pissed. I want to chase that bastard. But screw that.

Have you ever had close encounter like this before?

Yes of course rude people cut off in everywhere. You should be glad that you are okay. You will overcome with your anger.

Yep, eons ago. I was working at a 4am to 12:30 pm job and I finished for the day and got into the car to leave the place. I drove up to the stop light and waited for the green. I pulled out and just made it past an idiot who for some reason didn't realized that it was red. We both stopped and he was yelling about "what was I was doing?" I simply made him look at the light as it was still red his way and he changed his tune and ask me if I was alright? He didn't miss me by much but it was funny where I wasn't too nonplussed by it all (must of been tired).

This is how i deal with Bad Drivers
joe_middle_finger_salutd.jpg

I had a few close calls. There's one that happened years ago. A stupid van was over the line at a intersection of a 2 lane road and he blocked my right of way, I didn't have the time to stop. I swerved around really fast and went back on the road. That was scary.

Other time, a dodge ram truck stopped suddenly and the light was yellow and I didn't have much room to stop the car, I hit the brakes really hard and hoped the dear little honda will stop. Luckily, I was less than 5 inches behind that truck at the intersection at the red traffic light. Whew!

See Drivers do block intersections during rush hour.The only way to prevent this is raise the damn traffic fines for $300 for blocking an intersection.Place Motorcycle cops during rush hour traffic when they see them GIVE EM A TICKET! That will make em stop.

i did have experence with bad drivers on highway :hyper:
few months ago i was driving to chicago and this idiot went pass me on more than 90 mph that fast it shook my car damn

moonflower said:
i did have experence with bad drivers on highway :hyper:
few months ago i was driving to chicago and this idiot went pass me on more than 90 mph that fast it shook my car damn
It was probily a 16 year old kid!

buck
that idiot was in a sport car it was not a kid
it was a young man who would brag that he "rule the road" GRR
sheesh

Buckdodgers said:
This is how i deal with Bad Drivers
joe_middle_finger_salutd.jpg

I have a feeling that you look NOTHING like that - and if the bad driver actually looked like the man in your photo, you'd be more likely to just keep your hands on the wheel. :)

As for me, I had a hit and run in March - stopped at a red light and someone behind me who was trying to outrun the light swerved around me and hit the front passenger side of my car in the process...and he/she kept right on driving.

Happens all the time everywhere... Road Rage is not worth the time and causes harm to other innocent drivers. Best ot keep cool and let others pass and keep the distance. Flipping the other driver only makes it worse, cuz you never know if other has a gun or they'd beat you up, damaging your vehicles and so on. I say it's not worth it. Just let it go and let them get a ticket not you. If they get in accident, it's their fault and let them pay for it.

Just IMO and 2 cents :)

These drivers were lucky to pass the driving test then up to them to do anything with their own driving. "Yellow light" mean "Go GO GO!" to them nowdays?

Yellow light means to slow down and be prepared to stop before the red light.

Yep alot of idiots on the road. Been driving for years and personally I think some of them get their driver's license out of a cracker jack box.

Wolfboy said:
I know or probably see this kind of thread alot but damn these bad drivers. I had a close encounter today. I was driving back home from my second job and I was at the stop light when it was red. When it turned green I went and this damn driver still went gassin it probaby trying to outrun the orange light but it aready turned red. I saw truck on my left and I like holy shit floored the crap out my yukon and he missed my by 2 inches. This guy was going probably 60 mph and if I hadnt floored it ill probably wouldnt be here. Didnt look what was that idiot was doing but my god man these ppl dont deserve to drive if they are going get someone killed like this. I was so pissed. I want to chase that bastard. But screw that.

Have you ever had close encounter like this before?

DeafBowler said:
Flipping the other driver only makes it worse, cuz you never know if other has a gun or they'd beat you up,

Thats why we have these guys.
arrested.jpg

If they shoot me or beat me up.

eh i been thru it all this is a whopper of the moment, i was on my way home and well we were heading into keeau ( 20 mins from my home) and it was coming up a merge point to a one lane highway, well this was in my old truck, whilist driving another truck was weaving in and out of traffic behind me so i figured he was rushing but boy there were poeple in the truck and i had another car behind me nearly rear ending me cuz of this idiot, he pushed her off the road a bit and came this close to pushing me off the road, in all this melee, he drives away still speeding i managed to get the licence plate and called the cops on my way following the dudes at a safe distence and told the cops what street they turned off and lo and behold 5 cops driving behind me and ofc i pulled over and they went down the road and i gave my statement to the cops abt what happened a few mins back, and turns out those idiots had warrants for failure to appear AND also they had possesions and one was high as a kite on ice! sheesh....

so i didnt cuss i just called the cops moi did right thing and went on my merry way home freaked out!

One time I was in a pickup with my mom and sister going around a curve. A big tank trailer truck came the other way and it was a little bit in our lane because two people on bikes were on the side of the road making the trunk need to move over. For a moment I thought we'd be smashed.

Another time, my mom and I were in the pickup at a red light in a five way intersection and there was a guy in an orange sports car with huge exhaust pipes and reving the engine, which made a big rumble, because he couldn't wait for the lights. When the light changed, he and a yellow sports car sped off and got way ahead of us by butting in front of other cars on the next intersection and a bridge. My mom told me that they'd likely kill themselves someday. They must've thought that the road was their race course.

Another time, I was at a light with mom and a tractor trailer was making a right turn greater than 90 degrees from a street on our left into the lane to our left onto a bridge. Then there wasn't enough room for the driver to make the turn so she went :eek: then my mom and the cars behind us backed up to make room.

Back