Baby found in Brazilian lake

oh my god, whoever did this, it could be murdered cuz, it can make drown, but lucky shes alive. God must watch over her. I'm grateful to hear that. But it make me so bad whoever did this trashy, if they not want it, then should have done put up into adoption than doing to harm innocent baby!

WOW, It's sure a miracle that the baby girl survived, often in this situation, usually the baby will turn up dead.....

God must be watching this little Angel....

Whoever baby it belongs to, I hope whoever did this will get punished cause that murder to me even through the baby is alive....

GAWD! I want to adopt that baby girl! It's breaking my heart! She is lucky to be alive, and I am glad she is in good hands with samaritans and doctors and nurses. She deserve to be alive..

Now I want the person or people who did throw her in the river, should be tried for murder or reckless of dangerment or abuse.

It's in Brazil, and I am glad that alligators or anaconda didn't eat her...

I second w/CrazyMomma...
Gee.. breath-breaking heart...
yes Indeed God watching her... as their guardian Angel..
Beautiful...

That is terrible man !!!

Glad to know God watched out for that one.

It kind of reminds me of the Biblical story of Moses placed in a basket on the river.

Thank god the baby is ok!

Who ever did this should be dragged up to the top of the empire state building and flung off! Children on the ground can place bets as to where she will land.
angryfire.gif

It is really a miracle that the baby didnt drown. She had God watching over her.

I hope the mother will not plan on having more children :(

This is so sad. If the mother can't afford to keep her baby, she could have just brought her baby to adoption agency instead of giving it to other people. Lots of ppl want to adopt her baby and so do I! She's a miracle baby and really cute.

oh my! i am mad at mother threw baby in lake but i am glad that she still alive... the god watch over her.. thanks god!

Let's wait till the baby grows up. She could become almighty interesting.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Let's wait till the baby grows up. She could become almighty interesting.

Richard

:gpost: She could find a medical medicine that saved untold millions or billions of people's lives and I pray the best for her. I am sure people will back her 100% God Bless. :) :thumb:

Back