Baby’s glitter earmolds

Waitbird

Reaction score
My baby girl got her first hearing aids yesterday!! We ordered pink/purple/turquoise swirl earmolds with irridescent glitter. They turned out so cool and remind me of the Aurora Borealis! Here are pics of my baby girl and her new hearing technology. What do you think? View media item 85View media item 82View media item 83View media item 84

Last edited:
Thank you! the Bright colors make me smile every time i put them in her ears. She is adjusting well and is waaay more alert with them in. I just have to take them out so she will nap though. The sound keeps her awake!

<3 them soooo much, adorable! I'm getting new ear molds and I love those. Your baby is so cute too!

Very nice. Interesting that the molds are fully one color (well colors). Mine are odd.. they're green but the tip is still white... Not a big fan of that... I had to pay out of pocket of course because VR will not pay for anything fancy- plain beige molds and hearing aids. I still want dark green/hunter green (or blue maybe) hearing aids but can't afford those.

Yet.

@Waitbird , Outstanding! Hang on tight you your adorable daughter. Some of us may want to "borrow" her for the cuteness factor.

Very nice. Interesting that the molds are fully one color (well colors). Mine are odd.. they're green but the tip is still white... Not a big fan of that... I had to pay out of pocket of course because VR will not pay for anything fancy- plain beige molds and hearing aids. I still want dark green/hunter green (or blue maybe) hearing aids but can't afford those.

Yet.
Which is stupid because, at least the hearing aids, don't have different prices based on color. And before you-know-who jumps on this statement, if your color choice is only available from one or two HA manufacturers, then yes, I can see how they might cost more, but it's the HA that's costing more, not the color (I'm sure you're well aware of this).

So cute! Now it needs butterfly wing like off of stay.
The va paid for my blue and purple molds ducky, I wonder why they didn't cover yours.

Thank you! the Bright colors make me smile every time i put them in her ears. She is adjusting well and is waaay more alert with them in. I just have to take them out so she will nap though. The sound keeps her awake!

Awww. She is just an angel with wings clipped. Soon you both will soar. :)

Thank you Tristen! Plain pink sounds cute too. I think I’m gonna get her one solid color with glitter next time. Maybe purple with glitter? What color earmolds do you wanna get your daughter next time?

Thank you Tristen! Plain pink sounds cute too. I think I’m gonna get her one solid color with glitter next time. Maybe purple with glitter? What color earmolds do you wanna get your daughter next time?
She wears CIs now, so no earmolds. She wears Kansos because she couldn't stand anything around her ear and she was good about the hearing aids for about two months. Then she figured out how to take them out and there was no hope!! BUT if we were to do them, I really like turquoise! I would probably do that. We did a few different shades of pink. Our options were like green, blue, red and pinks. Not much to choose from, but we still kept every size. So precious. Will definitely be going in her keepsake box!

Back