Autumnal Equinox

jazzy

Reaction score
Happy Autumn Day to north hemsphire and Happy Spring day to south Hempshire. Tonight is beginning of Equinox.

Lets party! Now looking forward to cooler and crispy air once again! I could breathe better!

We got a couple of chilly days and nights just in time to welcome in Autumn. I hope it warms back up for a few more weeks. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

yes, Fall is my favorite season, too - among other things, all the different colors <here>

Happy Autumn Day to north hemsphire and Happy Spring day to south Hempshire. Tonight is beginning of Equinox.

It is awesome. My daughter was telling me about the Equinox today.

12 hours of daylight.... 12 hours of sunlight....

We are still experiencing the summer like weather here.. but have noticed less humidity.

yeah, Im totally going to regret not moving to Florida in spring. I'll sulk everyday when the cold snap arrives.

I love Fall. Almost all the trees has the most beautiful fall colors on their leaves. No biting bugs in the Fall, hurrah. During the summer, I had a hard time getting rid of biting bugs. Today the weather here is like summer, but cooler in the evening. I do not know what the winter will be like as we are experiencing global warming (weather changes differently all the time). :hmm:

Apart from getting darker a bit earlier, it still feels like summer here. :whistle:

*groans* Not looking forward to Fall which only means the winter is only around the corner.

Back