Autonomous cars (driveless)

It's great idea for blind, drunk, etc.

Autonomous made 300,000 miles without accident in two years ago. Also google have autonomous for street view map.

It's great idea for blind, drunk, etc.

Autonomous made 300,000 miles without accident in two years ago. Also google have autonomous for street view map.
Yes, as of last april they have already clocked up, 700,000 miles (1.1 million kms) accident free and they are wonderful, we would be having these on our roads sooner than we think.

Yes, as of last april they have already clocked up, 700,000 miles (1.1 million kms) accident free and they are wonderful, we would be having these on our roads sooner than we think.

Nice. Would you buy it for yourself?

I am sorry, this is scaring me already!

Please don't ever bring up "Bikerless motorcycles"!

It will be great news for Usher Syndrome and Retinitis Pigmentosa.

Fair enough, what would you do, if you need to go home but you're too tired to drive? WOuld you just stay at a friend's house, just the old fashioned way?

that or sleep at rest area. I do that all the time.

Some states banned on overnight at rest area, Alabama is one of them.

that's different. that's usually for RV. or some people camp out.

obviously for car drivers - a few hours of sleep is all you need.

No, he is right not all states allows that. Some allow up to 2 hours, while others allow overnight. Nothing to do with RV.

How I know? Well I grew up in PA, they allow overnight no problem, but when going into Ohio, they do not allow more than 2 hours parking cars, RV, trucks regardless. I don't know if they changed the law within last 20 years.

Personally, I think it is stupid law to restrict how many hours can leave parked. I believe allowing overnight parking should be allowed, not more than 12 hours. It has to do with safety, allow overnight or whatever.

I can get compile list of state where they allow or not allow overnight parking.

that's different. that's usually for RV. or some people camp out.

obviously for car drivers - a few hours of sleep is all you need.

Fair enough, what would you do, if you need to go home but you're too tired to drive? WOuld you just stay at a friend's house, just the old fashioned way?

Stay at friend's house was pretty long times when I was teenage. Sometime I took a nap at lot parking for around 1 hour, sometime took nap at employee's lot parking after work.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqSDWoAhvLU[/ame]

Back