Auto Show in NYC

:bump:

Is anyone planning to go there???

Mod: Do not move, please.

I would love to go! I am crazy about Fast n Furious kind of cars! :thumb: There is small antique cars festival every Friday night close to my home and aviations festival every September, also close to my home. :)

Originally posted by PSORules79
Simon... should I pm Alex to lock this thread ? i don't want to argue but if you can't have a sensible discussion with me then i might have to ask Alex to lock this down.

Cram it 'tard. No one fucking cares.

Besides Alex wouldn't fuck up his girl's thread.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Pure Ion
Cram it 'tard. No one fucking cares.

Besides Alex wouldn't fuck up his girl's thread.

Ah, nice to see you, nemesis.

Are you upset now that my college team is now the national champions for that matter since you called me a 'tard and that i'm from Syracuse ?

it's gotta be bugging you that 'tards like me brought Syracuse to the 2003 national championship, eh, Rob ?

I will be in NYC next weekend, but I don't know if I will have time to go to auto shows. I can try go there and meet you Alex and E.. I am going with my good friend and her kids for the weekend..

Are you upset now that my college team is now the national champions for that matter since you called me a 'tard and that i'm from Syracuse ?

it's gotta be bugging you that 'tards like me brought Syracuse to the 2003 national championship, eh, Rob ?
omg :rofl:

One. No one fucking CARE!

Two. It not Rob, it's ROBB dumbfucker.

Originally posted by cloud
One. No one fucking CARE!

Two. It not Rob, it's ROBB dumbfucker.

doesn't matter Rob sounds better than Robb at least it's more decent than ROBB.

and secondly, if no one cares, why did it make national news ?

Originally posted by cloud
You tell me.

Because it was a big deal that Syracuse won its first championship.

If it was Kansas in this position, no one would care and mutter to themselves, "Yay. Another championship... how boring."

Stay on topic and enough with the bashing!

doesn't matter Rob sounds better than Robb at least it's more decent than ROBB.

and secondly, if no one cares, why did it make national news ?

Aight Jorden.

Back