Auto Show in NYC

e

Reaction score
The Auto Show, in downtown Manhattan, is coming soon! It'll be on April 18th to 27th.
There are variety of years 2003 to 2005 concept and production vehicles! Cars, trucks, SUV and minivans.
So, if you guys are into that kind of thing, or interested then c'mon over. It'd be cool if we can meet up there and hang out.

For more info check this site out: www.autoshowny.com

cool

but e, this should be in the auto forum. Sorry E but Alex wants everything to be organized.

Originally posted by PSORules79
cool

but e, this should be in the auto forum. Sorry E but Alex wants everything to be organized.
pm him, not here. you ruins his thread :ugh:

auto show? what kinda? i plan go down in philly for import night show on this sat...ya down too? holla me latah

im in with you, elyse...

last time i went to an auto show was mopre than 5 yrs ago.. when i also met charles oakley.. then played with ny knicks now with washington..

the javis center, right elyse?

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

auto show? what kinda? i plan go down in philly for import night show on this sat...ya down too? holla me latah

E is a woman sorry to disappont you.

Originally posted by PSORules79
E is a woman sorry to disappont you.
like he fuckin doesnt know that.. you ought to be banned for interuptions.

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
like he fuckin doesnt know that.. you ought to be banned for interuptions.

Simon... should I pm Alex to lock this thread ? i don't want to argue but if you can't have a sensible discussion with me then i might have to ask Alex to lock this down.

and how am i a crybaby if i don't resort to being aggressive when i am doing the right thing by preventing you from starting an argument like you always do since the old NTID days ?

Originally posted by vvti low rolla

Sounds not bad! I'll let ya know what's up! Gimme details here?

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
im in with you, elyse...

last time i went to an auto show was mopre than 5 yrs ago.. when i also met charles oakley.. then played with ny knicks now with washington..

the javis center, right elyse?
Yup!!! The Javits Center!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I wish i could go :( too bad i live too far. I love going to car show.

There will always have auto shows in LA. ;) Just few months ago, in Fort Worth, TX - they already have auto shows. :)

I saw new Jetta wagon with special mpg. It look N-I-C-E! :eek2:

I'm down for the car show at the JC. It's been a while since I last went there, but I remember having a good time with my friends back then. :)

I went to the car show in chicago. My bud were drooling over the Dodge trucks. Some cars nice there. I even saw two cars from Fast and the Furious 2.

i would love to go , but too far away. :( i will be on the way back home to IL from BF party in rochy, ny

Back