AussieMatty Adventures

MattyinAus

Gidday everyone!

Just so excited to share my YouTube videos to you all forumers! Some of the videos are about my life with Aspergers, hearing loss, my storm chasing reports and of course some vblog updates. Here is my channel:

SuperFireitup - YouTube

Enjoy your show. Don't forget to share and subscribe!

MattyinAus

Partial lunar eclipse. Townsville, Australia.
Settings were 50mm macro lenses, ISO100, f/5.6, 1/650s, EV0.

MattyinAus

Hi all, here are some photos taken by me while being at home during mid June to yesterday. Got back to Townsville last night. Here it come!

Enjoy :) Hope ya like em! :)

MattyinAus

Haha there a nude beach locally where I was back home for holidays. That is Byron Bay! Famous one in Australia. At uni, in Townsville there is one at Magnetic Island. Of course Australia can go naked! ;)

Here is my new video upload about final semester of my uni degree and related stuff.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmt1GQWs3i0]Light at the end of the tunnel - YouTube[/ame]

MattyinAus

City of Townsville, Australia. Holiday Inn tower on right and the rocky hill, named Castle Hill in background are both famous icons for the city.

caz12

pic very good i like the black white moon ones.....i took some pic at para olympics ozzie american and team gb but i dont know how to get them from my phone to computer then on here