Audiologist in Rochester NY area?

adamlogan

Reaction score
Which audiologist clinic have you had good experiences with in Rochester NY? I'm HOH and wear two Naida Ultra Powers and am considering buying a Phonak Roger Pen & Roger Receiver, or just buying better hearing aids.

Am very frustrated being left out of conversations when at meetings in my community and at parties etc where the volume of everyone talking around me drowns out the voice of the person I'm talking to right next to me (even with directional mode on).

Anyways, I don't see a way to buy the roger pen online, so am looking for a HA shop where I can purchase one. I'm afraid to buy through a hearing aid shop since they tend to markup things and roger pen & receiver are already prohibitively expensive at $600 for the pen and $600 for the receiver MSRP!

Any suggestions? Would appreciate a deaf/HOH friendly audiologist.

Ouch

Converting British Pounds to USD = $755.49 not including shipping :shock:. Guess I'd be better off seeing an audiologist clinic around here. Question is, which one. By the way, really like your sig Naida UP, I totally agree with that philosophy.

Back