ATTN: Old AD Members...

I admit I feel much more suppressed when I speak out my mind. Back then we were able to speak out with no problems. Right now, I can't speak my mind without being manipulated or at the risk of being banned because some people can't tolerate debating.

Thank goodness for the ignore button as we didn't have that back then! :giggle:

Eeeeenteresting and I agree. I've only been here since november 2008.

i speak my mind and i could care less what others think about the fact that i do. after all, i love a good debate. then again, i do need to be careful of rapid cycling or being manic for fear of saying something i don't mean. i'm getting better though. today i bounced out of 2 threads that were triggering my cycling.

Life goes on, things do change and adjusting to challenge the new experiences everyday.

tough luck. :fruit:

Old site, no but I am such in good mood to create more bastardize pixes of you all. :twisted:

:smoking: Ha ha Of course, you enjoy too much to create plenty of bastardize pictures for everyone as well. Needless to say, your homemade bastardize pictures are HILARIOUS that every one would laugh. :rockon:

Oh, Indeed, I am an easy target to being a bastardize picture by you. well, I manage to get away from posting pictures here. :run:

i know it may sounds odd but i had been attending to this site since 2002 and i kept growing out of my screen names so now this is one im def sticking to. :hmm:

I joined this AD in January 2004. My old handlename was CyberRed. :)

Back