ATTENTION to NEWBIES!

I'm Dan "Steel" Clark...and I'm from NC

UNC RULES!!!!

I'm Kevbo and 22 years old from New Jersey. Holla!

:type: Hola ya'll.. I was wondering what happened to my old SN Mysterious.. oh well ... it's disappear? Is that cuz I wasn't in here for long time??? Anyway.. I am BACKIE!!! awww Let's :grouphug:

oops.. forgot to add this... I am Texan.. Currently in Spain... :D

Welcome back, Heart Meltin. Unfortunately, your other username got deleted along with the rest of the old phpBB files. If you want, I can always change your current username to "Mysterious." Just let me know.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I'm BostonIceFire who wants to remain namless and I'm from Illinois
I always thought you're from Boston. :confused:

Originally posted by Alex
Welcome back, Heart Meltin. Unfortunately, your other username got deleted along with the rest of the old phpBB files. If you want, I can always change your current username to "Mysterious." Just let me know.

AAhh.. thanks.. but I will stick to this Heart Meltin!! ;)

Pls ignore this... (only a test)....i hope that i don't get
any more e-mail msgs (i just updated the User CP....)

My name is VamPyroX... also known as satan. I'm from hell so don't mess with me! *evil cackling* :twisted:

I'm Billy from Northwest New Jersey.. wheel-man is for i spinning tires too much and plus i drag race at Great Meadows Island Dragway, NJ... need site to check it out?? it www.islanddragway.com enjoy....

Hi Everybody, I am Sal, from Los Angeles, CA. I dont care if you know the city since it is biggest city so you wont know where exact I live. :D

Yep...CA sure have LOTS of people there...the state with many more people than any other states in the US.

Back