Attention Gophers.. a birthday in here..

Sharky99

Reaction score
Hey gophers.. ya better let rip something (other than massive farts) and say happy birthday to Rio.. so have fun on your b-day ok Rio!

*BTW my disclaimer here, I dont rip a lame fart or am accussed of supposedly rip a massive fart so go heckle someone else hahahah*

you are all soo sweet! Thank you for making my day special :hug: for each and everyone of you. I wish post #5 would have joined me at the beach:naughty:

:ty: sharky for the birthday wish :hug:

:birthday: to you, Rio! :birthday: :cheers: :hug:

What a way for you to go for the team to win for you on your birthday. I hope you had a grand day today. Have fun. :wave:

Happy Birthday, Rio.

:birthday: to you, Rio! :birthday: :cheers: :hug:

What a way for you to go for the team to win for you on your birthday. I hope you had a grand day today. Have fun. :wave:

:ty:BB

Bebonang :hug: :ty: :) I spent the day with my mom for a Mexican style buffet, ate my favorite, chicken fajitas mmmmm then I went to one of my favorite beaches just down south Balboa Island~ I wish post #5 joined me :giggle: I forgot stopped at Starbucks for passion ice tea and a birthday pop mmmm

Rio: hope yesterday-your birthday- was something to remember- for a long time.

Wirelessly posted

Thank you Smithtr :)

Funny, you say that, some family & friends forgot! I guess, it will be something to remember :lol:

Augh...sorry...late again!
BUT-
Very happy belated birthday!! Hope it was spectacular! I could not top post 5 so hope you enjoyed that pretty gift!

Back