bday_large.gif
to you
bday_large.gif
to you....
bday_large.gif
Dear Deafclimber
bday_large.gif
to youuuuuuuuu

Hope you will have a great birthday, I'm sure you'll be climbing some mountains on your special day, While you are at it, be careful and have fun.

party5.gif

Happy Birthday DeafClimber!! May all your dreams come true, have a GREAT birthday buddy :hug:.....

DeafClimber,

So many wonderful you deserved big birthday celebrate.....

Have you gone climbing high enough on the top mountain yet??? Did you made your birthday wish ???

:birthday:
:birthday:
:birthday: deafclimber! Have a great more climbing adventures for you! :D

:dj: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :birthday: :dj:

(I pick those color fit your hobby)

A coupon for you from me... You love something different... Right? IF yes, see this picture... would you like to try? :thumb:

Happy birthday, deaf climber. I would join everyone else in saying you'll be climbing a mountain, but I know the truth. You'll be in the gentleman's club or playing Halo 2 cursing your friends. :rofl:

Happy birthday, DeafClimber!!!

How about this one?

Attachments

• castle6s.jpg
    castle6s.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 5
Happy Birthday D.C.

here how bout this one? (its mt. everest)

everest.jpg

i bet u could do it.

Happy Birthday deafclimber! :birthday:

Enjoy your day hiking your favourite mountain!!

Be cautioned ! Keep your eyes from your back. They are following you. They want to join you to celebrate your birthday. Santa Claus lost them. :cry:

car_cow_calf.jpg

LMAO ! guys and gals many thanks for inspiring me ! i want to hug each person of yall lol. my financee surprised me that she is taking me to las vegas today ! that is why i am too busy to pack the stuffs. also she is taking me to my favorite cirque dul soliel's "O" tomorrow night ! woo hoo ! plus of course we ll play some gamblings for fun ! i will be back online this sunday after my trip. i wud love to go climbing this weekend but she surprised me that we ll go to there. anyway.

happy weekend. hugz !

Back