Attending to Gallaudet, where to live?

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm recently accepted and looking forward to attend to Gallaudet this fall. Wondering anyone know where or recommend where I should live with two pet rabbits? I do prefer to live alone due to rabbits and I've been having difficulty deciding where to live, seeing that off campus is better option than dorming.
Recommendation what apartment? Any nearby metro/bus for less than hour travel to campus?
Any apartment company that works with VR?

well Gallaudet required freshmen to live in the dorm. no pet allowed except for service dogs I suggest you give the pet rabbits to a friend and concentrate on your studies and social life..
Used to be VR will pay for off campus apt. now none will pay.

Hey all,
I'm recently accepted and looking forward to attend to Gallaudet this fall. Wondering anyone know where or recommend where I should live with two pet rabbits? I do prefer to live alone due to rabbits and I've been having difficulty deciding where to live, seeing that off campus is better option than dorming.
Recommendation what apartment? Any nearby metro/bus for less than hour travel to campus?
Any apartment company that works with VR?

well Gallaudet required freshmen to live in the dorm. no pet allowed except for service dogs I suggest you give the pet rabbits to a friend and concentrate on your studies and social life..
Used to be VR will pay for off campus apt. now none will pay.

I'm not a freshmen and my VR said he can pay for off-campus as long they accept it.

Back