ATT/Sprint/TMobile (Customer service)

I had no problem with sprint. sometimes I had a friend who is hearing and she does have sprint phone and she make a cal to CS for me. It works so well. :D

I am not very technically knowledgeable but so far, we really like it, especially the ability to carry our laptop anywhere withing the house without cords....also like the fact that the one fiber optic strand to our house is private/closed so we don't have to worry about anyone else trying to use it; requires a WEP number to open....

Verizon isn't cheap for deaf people, it will cost you $60-$80 per monthly for unlimited text and unlimited data, unlike att.

Verizon require you to have voice plan or special unlimited text for $40, add other $45 for unlimited data, total is $85 per monthly.

att pwns all carriers!!!

Not really, because Verizon have many different payment plans what you want to add on cell phone or blackberry can be removed if you don't want to pay for that service like games or voice mails or GPS can be remove can pay less. It the same with ATT service. Each voice plans is different but they do have optional payment plans. But I already decided to go under ATT. But if you work under goverment you pay less for like 20% off so that helps.

Not really, because Verizon have many different payment plans what you want to add on cell phone or blackberry can be removed if you don't want to pay for that service like games or voice mails or GPS can be remove can pay less. It the same with ATT service. Each voice plans is different but they do have optional payment plans. But I already decided to go under ATT. But if you work under goverment you pay less for like 20% off so that helps.

Again, Verizon isn't cheaper as you thought, even don't matters if on special plan and you wouldn't get $30 monthly under Verizon.

Again, Verizon isn't cheaper as you thought, even don't matters if on special plan and you wouldn't get $30 monthly under Verizon.

It all denpend on the plans, I know verizon is not cheap and att is not cheap either. But remember, Verizon and att have been around the longest before sprint and t moible ever started. I have not heard any body complain about verizon or att so far. But they are good companies so far.

It all denpend on the plans, I know verizon is not cheap and att is not cheap either. But remember, Verizon and att have been around the longest before sprint and t moible ever started. I have not heard any body complain about verizon or att so far. But they are good companies so far.

Not true, Sprint has been long time than all other carriers, it started in 80's or early 90's for mobile phone that based on GSM, later switched to CDMA.

att wireless is former Cingular, it started in 2000 after Bellsouth and SBC created it, first was TDMA, later switched to GSM.

Verizon wireless was started in 2000 after Verizon and Vodafone created it, first was TDMA, later switched to GSM.

Tmobile was Voice Stream, Omnipoint, Aerial and Western Wireless, it became Tmobile in 2002.

Sprint went downhill after bought Nextel, Sprint made biggest mistake to bought Nextel, it went messed up and worst customer service.

Att offers TAP for cheaper price since Verizon isn't for everyone.

I am satisfied with AT&T Mobility. No problem so far. :thumb:

I'm on Verizon. It took me 5 to 10 min to get in CS. I have no plm with it. I'm much happy with them for 3 years plus awesome coverage. I end up with T-Mobile due to no signal in my house that I used to live in before I move.

I'm on Verizon. It took me 5 to 10 min to get in CS. I have no plm with it. I'm much happy with them for 3 years plus awesome coverage. I end up with T-Mobile due to no signal in my house that I used to live in before I move.

I have T-Mobile Blackberry 8100 Pearl but no coverage are Indiantown, FL & Okeechobee, FL & Fort Basinger, FL & Lordia, FL... I was went to my friend's house in De Soto City, FL I was set Manual to AT&T. -- My blackberry 8100 can use free data roaming to AT&T in De Soto City, FL & Lake Placid, FL but T-mobile is very weak far away to Sebring, FL. but T-mobile is only coverage in downtown of Sebring and Lakeside Mall.

I have Sprint Sierra Wireless Aircard 595U wireless modem is excellent coverage along Florida 710 highway and FL 70 and pretty good along US 98 North.

But I live in West Palm Beach, FL T-Mobile and Sprint are no problem in my area.

I use BB Sprint a month now. I used T-Mobile 6 yrs. When I had a with SK 2 before and lot problem. I cut it off last month.

I am very happy with BB Curve 8330 in Sprint. NO PLM!!! :angel:

I'm considering to get USB broadband card under Verizon in next 2 month because of go to college in other city in spring 2009, no 3G support from att, only EVDO from Verizon.

Never want back to Sprint, no way.

Back