AT&T Introduces New Unlimited Data Planfor AT&T Wireless and Directv subscribers

AT&T screwed DirecTV big time and I have to deal with setup box issue - I hate Genie very much so I want subscribe to cable and use TiVo with cable card.

Sadly one of my friends can't participate in this because ATT does not offer DirectTV or UVerse tv in her area... so they continue to screw her on her cell phone bill- it's insane.

I stopped the landline (for TTY) with AT&T long time ago... at first, it was Pac Bell telephone company which SBC (Now AT&T) took over. I haven't been with them ever since.

Update: I checked my current plan: still grandfathered unlimited TAP plan with increase $5 a month for unlimited data.. which is fine with me.

Now, my new current monthly plan before taxes: $55 a month.

So, it looks like I don't need to switch to costly monthly plan for both iphone and Directv. I cut the cord three years ago and don't need Directv at all.

Just an FYI.

Update: I checked my current plan: still grandfathered unlimited TAP plan with increase $5 a month for unlimited data.. which is fine with me.

Now, my new current monthly plan before taxes: $55 a month.

So, it looks like I don't need to switch to costly monthly plan for both iphone and Directv. I cut the cord three years ago and don't need Directv at all.

Just an FYI.

I still have my grandfathered data plan but wonder no increase $5 for my plan. My price is same at $50 monthly charge plus fees and taxes.

I still have my grandfathered data plan but wonder no increase $5 for my plan. My price is same at $50 monthly charge plus fees and taxes.

But you will get increased $5 a month when your next billing cycle shows up.

Back